• 901840_press03-001.jpg
    901840_press03-001.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 277
  • 901840_press04-001.jpg
    901840_press04-001.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 270
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: JjL
I got my order in! $10 off for first order and $15 for a coupon I got.

I never use that $10 coupon cause if you use it your rewards are not eligible ... and you basically get $1 reward for point. So like this is $190 then you get 19 points which equal $19 ; I wish you could save money with their coupons but I rather get more from reward point status.

I see it has the helmet in the pic , so I ordered hoping I get that with it.... I better.

---------- Post added at 01:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:44 PM ----------

How does this compare to the Hot Toys Mark IV?

About half price ........ Mark IV via ebay etc.

---------- Post added at 01:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:45 PM ----------

But It's possible insert also the helmet?
John you have preorder, eventually can you help me with this?
Thank you.

They ship internationally, I have no idea how much tho ... might want to read around their FAQ section.

Reactions: Il Furiano
To ask a stupid question; so there no difference other than the price?

Is this made by Hot Toys as well? Because I can see a Hot Toys sticker?

I'm not into collectibles, so have no idea lol.

I do know what I want an Iron Man statue though :)

To ask a stupid question; so there no difference other than the price?

Is this made by Hot Toys as well? Because I can see a Hot Toys sticker?

I'm not into collectibles, so have no idea lol.

I do know what I want an Iron Man statue though :)

The suit is different than the Mark IV, this is the Mark VI with the triangle shape in the front. The head sculpt is what is different this time around. Yes this is made by Hot Toys.

Furiano - it looks like the helmet can be put on the figure. See the left there's a light neck piece? I am assuming the helmet is placed on top of that, all you probably have to do it remove the RDJ head sculpt.

Reactions: RajLondon
I dont think that silver grey touch up is on the Mark IV either .... *shrug* I could be wrong tho would have to compare pics.

Just ordered! thanks :) Came to 213 usd shipped to toronto canada via fed ex but not sure how much customs will be (can't be any worst then ups). Thought I would have to suck it up and pay ebay prices to get this to complete the avengers release but this saves a few :)

This is a lot cheaper then my original mark vi (battle damage) that I got or 300 + tax locally.

Now it looks to be out of stock. I should of ordered 2 & use it to trade for another iron man hot toy I don't have. Oh well atleast mines shipped out already :)

Oops, I hope I did not deplete their inventory :hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

Actually it looks like they are updating their inventory count instead of being completely out of stock. Fingers crossed...

Do you think this is likely to come back in to stock?

Also has anyone had any experience ordering something like this to the UK? What are shipping costs like? I have US family so i'm considering any purchases i make i can send to them to forward on and at least avoid import tax.

It could come back in stock, and it probably most definitely will here very soon ... tho the stock may be very small .... ie. When they charge credit cards if a person cant supply one that is valid etc. then they replenish that stock ... so with this limited to 3k ... I dunno, maybe 10 might show back in stock from a situation like that.

I'm pretty positive they do not mark as gift so there is probably some customs ... tho they have a "chat" box on their site where u can ask these types of questions I believe.

Reactions: Steakman