Iron Man Trilogy (4K Blu-ray SteelBook) [Germany]

Jan 30, 2013
FFO, Germany
Release date: April 6, 2017
Purchase links: Amazon DE - Saturn - 4u2play
Price: €66.27 (Amazon) - €71.99 (Saturn) - €105.99 (4u2play)
Notes: Region Free (all discs)

iron-man-trilogie-limited-4k-ultra-hd-edition-im-steelbook-4k-ultra-hd-blu-ray-png.292438

61u-FyEU+QL._SL1287_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I feared the day that the MCU films got the 4K treatment, what kind of dipping is it when you'll be buying a film for the 10th time?

I feared the day that the MCU films got the 4K treatment, what kind of dipping is it when you'll be buying a film for the 10th time?

Concorde owns the distribution rights for Iron Man in germany, this is nothing to do with disney. They have still yet to enter into UHD bluray.

The German disc for IM3 is absolute garbage, wrong colours and generally poor picture. I'd wait for official Disney/Paramount release of all 3 (idk who owns the publishing rights now)

I wouldn't do it for the IM trilogy, but if they release the Cap one in 4K, then they have my purchase. Will be interesting to see how this turns out though.

72€ sounds a lot better, i only have IM 1&2 on DVD in German of coruse i got BD Steelbooks from every movie but not in german.
So when the Price drops a little bit more i'm in.

Disney needs to get on board with 4k releases already. Customers are going to be able to buy Iron Man 4k discs even though Disney is still holding out. Pretty stupid.

Not all of the film distributors have gone 4K UHD yet and that includes some big distributors
The amount of 4K UHD releases is very small % of films compared to standard blu-ray

It's still early stages in 4K UHD as a lot of the public not upgraded to a 4K TV yet most only upgraded to 1080p TV and 1080p/3D TV in past 4-7 years and wont have a need to change their TV yet

In 2-3 years time it will change and some will skip 4K and go straight to 8K TV in 2020 and by then the market will have lot of customers to sell to
Gradually there will be 4K UHD releases this year and increase following years

Last edited: