Iron Man Trilogy (4K Blu-ray SteelBook) [Germany]

Jan 30, 2013
FFO, Germany
Release date: April 6, 2017
Purchase links: Amazon DE - Saturn - 4u2play
Price: €66.27 (Amazon) - €71.99 (Saturn) - €105.99 (4u2play)
Notes: Region Free (all discs)

iron-man-trilogie-limited-4k-ultra-hd-edition-im-steelbook-4k-ultra-hd-blu-ray-png.292438

61u-FyEU+QL._SL1287_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
What the F***
Was planning to Update my TV to 4K this year and what would be a better start then an IM Troligy Steel. But 105€
Are they crazy?

We can expect pretty much 70% of the current Steelbooks to be re-released with 4K disc inside. This is why I keep telling no Steelbook release is safe these days.

I won't be buying into 4K personally (unless the disc comes with a standard steel) so i won't buying any of these 4K only steels

We can expect pretty much 70% of the current Steelbooks to be re-released with 4K disc inside. This is why I keep telling no Steelbook release is safe these days.

This seems to be a regional issue. Not much re releasing going on outside the EU

Last edited:
When did Disney officially step into the 4K game? I haven't heard this... I don't believe it.

Yes such a casual entry by Disney into the 4k game seems unlikely. Everything about this seems wrong, except for the Disney price :LOL:. I've had acquaintances claiming that there's a Captain America 4k trilogy available, but I tell them that must be a fake site or something.

im going ot guess something gotlost in translation as Disney hasnt made any plans for 4k yet at all and this is some shady site too

Definitely going to keep my eye on this and I hope it turns up at other German retailers. If the price is right, I'll pick this up.