Iron Man Trilogy (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Nov 29, 2017
Release date: November 5, 2018
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order August 22 around 12 PM BST UK time)
Price: £39.99

ironman.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope not, and why you think that? I believed Concorde (who authored UHD discs) only has the copyrights only in Germany...
Pure imagination (Concorde don't have the rights outside of Germany apparently). But I don't know of any others out there and couldn't find any other 4k discs for this on Google. So maybe they're in the works... but then that price seems way too low.

Reactions: goufcustom
Captain America steelbook looks gash

3 films for £30 in 4k isn't that far out of the realm of possibility with sets like the Predator trilogy only being £35 on release.

The question remains, are these brand new 4k transfers from Disney or re-release of the German trilogy steels. Perhaps these steels will only have 3 discs and no standard blu ray which could explain the low cost

I'll personally wait for the amarays

£29.99 for the trilogy in 4k is a steel! Preorder it before Zavvi changes their mind up to £59.99

Pure imagination (Concorde don't have the rights outside of Germany apparently). But I don't know of any others out there and couldn't find any other 4k discs for this on Google. So maybe they're in the works... but then that price seems way too low.
yeah, I agreed with you here, the prices really bug me, as if they’re Disney’s, can’t imagine they can pull off that low... and I don’t think they’d do only UHD without blu-rays, so far they never did and no reasons to, especially with their biggest franchises like Iron Man and Cap, it’s their chances to milking the money as much as possible... well we’ll find out soon enough...

:LOL::LOL::LOL: What a load of douches at zavvi! :wacky::facepalm: I skim read the Twitter posts earlier when they were replying to folk confirming over and over again it's "one 4K trilogy Steelbook and the price is £29.99!" Now it's no 4K and £39.99 :rofl::rofl::rofl:
They never cease to amaze me with their superior intellect and knowledge .... the staff really are a very rare breed. @zavvi
1534779719178.jpeg

Last edited: