Irreversible (Blu-ray SteelBook) [France]

Added to Calendar: 12-02-20

Mokum

DVD? No thanks.
Premium Supporter
Jan 26, 2018
TBH I'm curious too. I was used to be scared by other people's comments but then I've watched Martyrs and found it to be a family movie so now I only judge movies after I've watched them ;)

berns

Premium Supporter
Mar 1, 2012
Lisbon - Portugal
TBH I'm curious too. I was used to be scared by other people's comments but then I've watched Martyrs and found it to be a family movie so now I only judge movies after I've watched them ;)
Lol if thats the case im sure you will find this to be a sweet romance :shipped:

Also, i hope you watched the Original 2008 French Martyrs and not the crappy American remake

Last edited:
Jun 30, 2018
For the record, I do actually think the film has a lot of merit. It’s not cruel for cruelty’s sake and that’s an important distinction to me. I just don’t have much need to see it again. Once made an impact and once is okay. I also would find it odd to own a steelbook of this personally even though I like the design.

Ebert’s review is really fantastic if you’ve never seen it:

Jul 21, 2013
UK
Indicator has rights to this in the UK.
No announcements yet. I am hoping UK gets it in December also.
Rather get UK edition so extras have english subtitles

Mokum

DVD? No thanks.
Premium Supporter
Jan 26, 2018
Lol if thats the case im sure you will find this to be a sweet romance :shipped:

Also, i hope you watched the Original 2008 French Martyrs and not the crappy American remake
Yup, the French one.
Maybe I thought it would have been super brutal but, in the end...

Edit. I've added a spoiler quote. Dunno why it's not shown...

Last edited: