Genocide

You can't stop what's coming
Premium Supporter
Jul 31, 2012
Spain
Release date: December 2, 2020
Purchase links: Amazon FR - FNAC
Price: €24.99
Note: Gloss finish. New cut told in chronological order and original version included.

71Ud8vhSjDL._AC_SY445_.jpg

Irreversible-steelbook-édition-limitée.jpgIrreversible-steelbook.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
TBH I'm curious too. I was used to be scared by other people's comments but then I've watched Martyrs and found it to be a family movie so now I only judge movies after I've watched them ;)

TBH I'm curious too. I was used to be scared by other people's comments but then I've watched Martyrs and found it to be a family movie so now I only judge movies after I've watched them ;)

Lol if thats the case im sure you will find this to be a sweet romance :shipped:

Also, i hope you watched the Original 2008 French Martyrs and not the crappy American remake

Last edited:
For the record, I do actually think the film has a lot of merit. It’s not cruel for cruelty’s sake and that’s an important distinction to me. I just don’t have much need to see it again. Once made an impact and once is okay. I also would find it odd to own a steelbook of this personally even though I like the design.

Ebert’s review is really fantastic if you’ve never seen it:

Indicator has rights to this in the UK.
No announcements yet. I am hoping UK gets it in December also.
Rather get UK edition so extras have english subtitles

Lol if thats the case im sure you will find this to be a sweet romance :shipped:

Also, i hope you watched the Original 2008 French Martyrs and not the crappy American remake
Yup, the French one.
Maybe I thought it would have been super brutal but, in the end...

Edit. I've added a spoiler quote. Dunno why it's not shown...

Last edited:
Reactions: Kvack