Isle of Dogs (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive OAB #36) [China]

Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Release date: TBA
Purchase link: TBA
Price: TBA

104129vf5m8i8mf8c859ol.jpg

Unexpected, and very welcome! Now if we could just see the slip before the BB edition is gone... (and of course, if BF could just make this WEA instead of that awful WWA steel...)

@Flloydo i just heard on another site that this has been cancelled due to lack of artwork to license. as this was one you keeping an eye on thought you would want to know.

basil :thumbs:

Ah that’s a shame but thanks for letting me know

I think I’ll pick up the ammray cheap in CEX then

• Thanks
Reactions: Basil
If you want a Premium of this, I am sure you know there are 2 Super Classy and Gorgeous ones out there !

The Black Barons and Cinemuseum Art Edition :thumbs: both are Superb !

Yea the cinemuseum is nice but both that and the weet are a bit out of my price range at the mo. Tbh I’m happy this has been cancelled. The steel isn’t great (I’ve had it in hand in CEX before) and the art cards come with the steelbook anyway. Otherwise I’m paying far too much just for a slip

Reactions: Actarus
Yea the cinemuseum is nice but both that and the weet are a bit out of my price range at the mo. Tbh I’m happy this has been cancelled. The steel isn’t great (I’ve had it in hand in CEX before) and the art cards come with the steelbook anyway. Otherwise I’m paying far too much just for a slip
You could ask @duckandrun if there's still an empty slip available.

• Thanks
Reactions: Actarus

I understand. Hope things get better for you ;) ...I agree, I praise those 2 Premiums but definitely not the steelbook.

When you will be able to afford it, track down the cinemuseum one, it's really the best one out there. Those Special Character Art Cards are so wicked :oohyeah:

I was waiting for the OAB as well, but not upset about saving money on this now that it ain't happening.

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
One of my favorite movies, but...this is the fifth premium with the same bland steelbook. Also a little odd that the front cover of the slip is actually the back half of the image.

Dang. Why can’t anybody release a WEA steel for this movie??

That WWA steel is total b@llb@gs. Heck, just wrap the art from that slip around the steel and I’d be down for it.

The Black Barons and Cine-museum art Releases are very classy packages and the ones to own for this movie. As it was mentioned, the only issue is that Ugly WWA.

I’m hoping for a steel re-release so I can swap those. But as much as I love Blufans as a company, owning those 2 Premiums are enough, nothing new for this OAB In My opinion.