UK
Release date: January 15, 2018
Purchase link: HMV
Price: £17.99
Group buy: HMV GB hosted by Cooey HERE

01-65800.jpg

04-65800.jpg 02-65800.jpg 03-65800.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm more boring than I am annoying, but I guess that's up to interpretation. ;)

I really liked this movie and seeing how successful it's been, hopefully a digibook follows with it. But the real question is when do we reckon IT will be out on Blu? January 2018? Gimme gimme.

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
I'm more boring than I am annoying, but I guess that's up to interpretation. ;)

I really liked this movie and seeing how successful it's been, hopefully a digibook follows with it. But the real question is when do we reckon IT will be out on Blu? January 2018? Gimme gimme.

Yeah I reakon around Jan

And the sequel is not out until Sep 2019 :(

Your far from annoying & boring

Reactions: UpsetSmiley
Fine! I know when I'm not wanted... :sorry:

P.S. Would you be interested in a FAC for this if they were to do one?

Honestly mate you've lost me

Lol no not really. You know how I feel about fac and they have only wowed me twice this year (Logan and spidey steel)

Would rather zeta or manta etc

• Thanks
Reactions: UpsetSmiley
Honestly mate you've lost me

Lol no not really. You know how I feel about fac and they have only wowed me twice this year (Logan and spidey steel)

Would rather zeta or manta etc
Nothing new there then. :p

I only asked because I can't see anyone else giving this the premium treatment... whereas FilmArena could probably be persuaded. ;)

Reactions: Flloydo
Nothing new there then. :p

I only asked because I can't see anyone else giving this the premium treatment... whereas FilmArena could probably be persuaded. ;)

Think I just clicked

Yeah but no! Nah, please don't fac it (I bet they do though)
Do you mean FA WEA? Or dress up the WWA art? Because that's when I hate fac the most

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
Think I just clicked

Yeah but no! Nah, please don't fac it (I bet they do though)
Do you mean FA WEA? Or dress up the WWA art? Because that's when I hate fac the most
click-here-animated.gif

I didn't really have a particular one in mind to be honest... was just talking in general, although I guess WEA would be preferred. I'd still be all over a dressed up WWA edition though! :hungry:

click-here-animated.gif

I didn't really have a particular one in mind to be honest... was just talking in general, although I guess WEA would be preferred. I'd still be all over a dressed up WWA edition though! :hungry:

Admittedly I prefer their WEA. Only a small number of their WWA dress ups have been decent IMO (10cl being my favourite) so I'd rather a WEA from a premium company I can order direct with appropriate shipping costs instead of having to combine 7 releases

Luckily lgans is kindly going to help me out with spidey due to me not wanting any of their other current announced lineup

But yeah would love a premium for this

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
This needs a premium release full stop. I'm not overly keen on this artwork, but it's okay, and I've ordered it, but we all know that this will be a ****** flat & matte steel.

So need to have a premium of it to polish it a bit.

This needs a premium release full stop. I'm not overly keen on this artwork, but it's okay, and I've ordered it, but we all know that this will be a ****** flat & matte steel.

So need to have a premium of it to polish it a bit.
Warner have had some quality full gloss steelbooks (Beetlejuice, The Goonies, etc....) so you never know.

• Thanks
Reactions: Steelselecta