Release date: January 15, 2018
Purchase link: HMV
Price: £17.99
Group buy: HMV GB hosted by Cooey HERE

01-65800.jpg

04-65800.jpg 02-65800.jpg 03-65800.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep, you're right, you never know.

But I feel it in my water that I bet it gets minimum finish as it's well, Sod's law!
Yes, i feel you. Out of the last 50 wb steelbooks, how many actually had a decent finish? It just feels like wb is going the plain matte finish route lately, no embossing or anything special. Hopefully 'IT' will get a nice treatment.

• Thanks
Reactions: Steelselecta
Yeah, pre ordered this but would much prefer a UK 4K steelbook.

Might get on the German one otherwise.

Edit: Balls.... Just realised that's called ES..... scheißen

Last edited:
Bahahahaha! Just waiting for some twin peak season 3 fan to say 'well it looks pretty good to me' :rofl:

• Thanks
Reactions: Stuc
Don't mind the German reveal . . . even if it turns out to be the HMV / International choice . . .
. . . and it is from an original poster design too . . .
upload_2017-11-4_11-10-43.png
upload_2017-11-4_11-24-59.png

For something a bit different for a horror film steelbook . . . and still reflecting the shape of the sewer tunnel in the OP mock-up . . . it would be interesting to see these two picture disc images as steelbook cover art (roundel Studio Ghibli style) . . .
. . . silver artwork roundel on steelbook front on a black background
. . . black artwork roundel on the back on a silver background . . .comme ça (lol)
upload_2017-11-4_11-14-6.png
01-61055.jpg

Just read that the release date will be January 9th 2018.

Should contain the following special features:

• Pennywise Lives! Discover how Bill Skarsgård prepared to portray the primordial creature known as Pennywise the Dancing Clown.
  • The Losers’ Club - Get up close and personal with the teenage stars of “IT” as they bond together during the production.
  • Author of Fear - Stephen King reveals the roots of his best-selling novel, the nature of childhood fear and how he created his most famous monster, Pennywise.
  • Deleted Scenes – Eleven deleted or extended scenes from the film.

Just read that the release date will be January 9th 2018.

Should contain the following special features:

• Pennywise Lives! Discover how Bill Skarsgård prepared to portray the primordial creature known as Pennywise the Dancing Clown.
  • The Losers’ Club - Get up close and personal with the teenage stars of “IT” as they bond together during the production.
  • Author of Fear - Stephen King reveals the roots of his best-selling novel, the nature of childhood fear and how he created his most famous monster, Pennywise.
  • Deleted Scenes – Eleven deleted or extended scenes from the film.
January 9th 2018 is for the USA Blu-ray and 4K UHD releases

UK release date has not been announced yet