It (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Cine-Museum Art #05) [Italy]

berns

Premium Supporter
Mar 1, 2012
Lisbon - Portugal
Release date: TBA
Purchase link: Cine-Museum (Pre-order on October 20 at 2 PM Italy Time)
Price: €43.90
Group buy: October 24, 1 PM CDT, by Aniv. Check your local time here.
Notes: Lenticular

37375862_10217360537632414_2706058747733606400_n.jpg

1531596432838.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Fullhd1080p
Hey guys, when paying with paypal does it go through right away ? I got this message;

This is a temporary authorization to make sure your payment method will cover the payment. Your payment method will be charged when C.B.I. di Carlo Bugli "Cine-Museum" completes your order.

DID I DO SOMTHING WRONG ?

Hey guys, when paying with paypal does it go through right away ? I got this message;

This is a temporary authorization to make sure your payment method will cover the payment. Your payment method will be charged when C.B.I. di Carlo Bugli "Cine-Museum" completes your order.

Got the same message.

Reactions: Actarus

It just means the money hasn't been taken yet.

I think.

Ordered at 1PM :D:cigar:

@Actarus My first CM order for Isle Of Dogs was exactly the same, and now shows as a purchase payment :) Not sure why it starts as an authorization opposed to the usual instant transfer. My PP email states "Your funds will be transferred when the merchant processes your payment. Any money in your PayPal account at that time will be used before any other payment source."

Sit back and relax though, it's all good ;)

pre orders are now over come on FAC show the artworks!
Ordered at 1PM :D:cigar:

@Actarus My first CM order for Isle Of Dogs was exactly the same, and now shows as a purchase payment :) Not sure why it starts as an authorization opposed to the usual instant transfer. My PP email states "Your funds will be transferred when the merchant processes your payment. Any money in your PayPal account at that time will be used before any other payment source."

Sit back and relax though, it's all good ;)

Thanks so much @Radagast @ty233 and @Mickle_89 for your replies :) Much appreciated I not need to panic :rofl:
The only word I recognized was ''Paypal''' :hilarious:

But Thanks @Mickle_89 I noticed that also in my paypal email :thumbs: Thanks for confirming it was the same for Isle of Dogs :notworthy:

Ok got up at 7AM to get ready for the pre-order, now what do I do !? do I go back to bed or be zoombish all day (n):dunno: