It (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Cine-Museum Art #05) [Italy]

berns

Premium Supporter
Mar 1, 2012
Lisbon - Portugal
Release date: TBA
Purchase link: Cine-Museum (Pre-order on October 20 at 2 PM Italy Time)
Price: €43.90
Group buy: October 24, 1 PM CDT, by Aniv. Check your local time here.
Notes: Lenticular

37375862_10217360537632414_2706058747733606400_n.jpg

1531596432838.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Fullhd1080p
@Actarus @ty233

I do not see that in my PayPal account. "Payment" appears, but nothing regarding "pending authorization" or similar.

Yes, it appears in the PayPal payment email. It is similar to your message:

"The funds will be transferred when the seller processes the payment. The money in your PayPal account at that time will be used before any other source of payment"

The message is like @Mickle_89 's

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Actarus
We reassure all because all orders are confirmed!
To explain how the order confirmation works, Paypal makes a first request for authorization after checkout. We check every order and collect the amount later. In case of many simultaneous orders this process can take more time.

Thanks to all the Ninja who have supported again our small store and the ART line that we are realizing with great passion.
We confirm that the title is SOLD-OUT on our store, but the Group Buy will soon be opened by @Aniv

Good collecting to everyone!

We reassure all because all orders are confirmed!
To explain how the order confirmation works, Paypal makes a first request for authorization after checkout. We check every order and collect the amount later. In case of many simultaneous orders this process can take more time.

Thanks to all the Ninja who have supported again our small store and the ART line that we are realizing with great passion.
We confirm that the title is SOLD-OUT on our store, but the Group Buy will soon be opened by @Aniv

Good collecting to everyone!

Thank you @duckandrun for being so forward with information and being so nice on HDN :happy:

I can't wait to get ''Isle Of Dogs'' I am very excited about it !!! Both ''Isle of Dog''s and ''IT'' look like Superb Art Releases :drool::drool::drool: