It (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Cine-Museum Art #05) [Italy]

berns

Premium Supporter
Mar 1, 2012
Lisbon - Portugal
Release date: TBA
Purchase link: Cine-Museum (Pre-order on October 20 at 2 PM Italy Time)
Price: €43.90
Group buy: October 24, 1 PM CDT, by Aniv. Check your local time here.
Notes: Lenticular

37375862_10217360537632414_2706058747733606400_n.jpg

1531596432838.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Fullhd1080p
lmao! I am here, present Sir!! GB will be this Wednesday, October 24th at a random time between 9 PM and 11 PM Central Standard Time.

30 copies will be available.
that's 4am - 6am here in Germany
m5DAqsZ.gif

cant wake up 2 hours earlier ...I will fall asleep at work

• Haha
Reactions: Mickle_89
Ouch, 3am - 5am in the UK. I'm out. Don't mind setting alarm to get up at a specific time for a Steelbook, but potentially waiting for it to go live for another 2 hours rules me out.

Good luck to everyone who is going for it

that's 4am - 6am here in Germany
m5DAqsZ.gif

cant wake up 2 hours earlier ...I will fall asleep at work
Ouch, 3am - 5am in the UK. I'm out. Don't mind setting alarm to get up at a specific time for a Steelbook, but potentially waiting for it to go live for another 2 hours rules me out.

Good luck to everyone who is going for it
Thats why I'm happy I was able to score one at CM's website

A bit biased for those in Europe don't ya think?

It is difficult to please all time zones ! It Happens to all of us at one time or another.
I have had to get up in the middle of the night myself for some Group Buys.
and for IT, I had to get up at 7AM on A Saturday Morning, so that wasn't easy.

It is difficult to please all time zones ! It Happens to all of us at one time or another.
I have had to get up in the middle of the night myself for some Group Buys.
and for IT, I had to get up at 7AM on A Saturday Morning, so that wasn't easy.
There's a big difference between getting up at 7am for a direct order (especially on a Sat if you can go back to bed) and a two hr window between 3am and 5am not knowing an exact time....

This doesn't accommodate anybody working a job or shift work within Europe!!

I've seen lots of times for GB's on this site. Some are early (between 6 and 8 which is Do-able) but between 3am and 5am is just ridiculous and asking too much IMO.

• Thanks
Reactions: ty233
There's a big difference between getting up at 7am for a direct order (especially on a Sat if you can go back to bed) and a two hr window between 3am and 5am not knowing an exact time....

This doesn't accommodate anybody working a job or shift work within Europe!!

I've seen lots of times for GB's on this site. Some are early (between 6 and 8 which is Do-able) but between 3am and 5am is just ridiculous and asking too much IMO.

Some Group Buys have gone live in the middle of the night also for me. It's not only happening to you.
Like I said, it happens to everyone at one point or another, not just for Europe.

A bit biased for those in Europe don't ya think?
Kinda really what most in the East and Central US have to endure all the time. All Kimchi GBs go live around 3am -5am Eastern US time all the time and with no advanced notice at all. I think its good once in a while to switch things around. I'd say more than 95% of these sought after GBs are more favorable to EU buyers. I'm just kind of used to it by now. If really important, I will do whatever I have to get in.

• Informative
Reactions: BluSteel2012
@frankfish44 Kimchi GBs only go live like that as I know they won't sell out :)
Yes. Quite true most of the time. I am in no way suggesting that it changes. Just saying that most of us in the US quite often have to make arrangements to get what we want. Most Korean live times are in the dead of the night here. 1am or 2am most of the time. I just think it is a little welcome that some in the US get a favorable time here and there.

• Thanks
Reactions: Actarus and cooey
As collectors we've all made sacrifices to get the releases we want, and I wouldn't mind setting my alarm for 3am or 5 am to get this..... It's the setting the alarm and then potentially waiting 2 hours that puts me off! It is what is it though!

As collectors we've all made sacrifices to get the releases we want, and I wouldn't mind setting my alarm for 3am or 5 am to get this..... It's the setting the alarm and then potentially waiting 2 hours that puts me off! It is what is it though!
the problem isnt to wake up early ...the problem is the time range 4-6, for example: I wake up at 3:55am and the GB goes love at 5:59, so I lost nearly 2 hours of my sleep, that I need to survive the working day. I prefer a fixed time, so I can wake up, buy the shizzle and go back to bed.

As @Actarus said you cant please all time zones. I know it and It's alll good. I'll try my luck on the bay.

3am - 5am?!?
F9A0FB72-4BBF-44C8-81AB-B6BFB056EA36.gif

Going to be a bad morning for me then, no way in hell im missing out on this!
Bring it my American Ninjas! :LOL::rofl:

@Aniv any chance you could do it a 3am UK time ( 9pm CST ), that way I can actually go to bed and function again in the morning! Lol

Pretty please!?
1CF0A63A-767F-43AA-9EC9-AF753D6C7CB2.gif

• Haha
Reactions: milky and Mickle_89