It (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Cine-Museum Art #05) [Italy]

berns

Premium Supporter
Mar 1, 2012
Lisbon - Portugal
Release date: TBA
Purchase link: Cine-Museum (Pre-order on October 20 at 2 PM Italy Time)
Price: €43.90
Group buy: October 24, 1 PM CDT, by Aniv. Check your local time here.
Notes: Lenticular

37375862_10217360537632414_2706058747733606400_n.jpg

1531596432838.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Fullhd1080p
Take me in. I hope all the logos on the spine will reduce in size like mentioned in the thread of the previous Edition. That's the only thing I'm worried about.

Yup, it should read “We all” not “We’ll all” @duckandrun

We can confirm that official quote is "We all float down here"
Thanks Ninja for your advice.

IT artwork is work in progress and we'll reduce size of logos on spine but not "Cine-Museum Art" Logo because we prefer to continue with same size of previous releses.

Live pictures of The Thing are ralmost ready...

Does anyone know if there is going to be a GroupBuy prior to the actual pre-order? If my reading skills are correct (and they rarely are), the pre-order goes live at 7am Central Time (US) tomorrow morning...just don't want to miss out if I accidentally sleep late.

Does anyone know if there is going to be a GroupBuy prior to the actual pre-order? If my reading skills are correct (and they rarely are), the pre-order goes live at 7am Central Time (US) tomorrow morning...just don't want to miss out if I accidentally sleep late.

@Aniv will take care of Group Buy

• Thanks
Reactions: JP006
Bit unsure what to do here... Already have the HDZeta of IT but considering the trouble they had with the film being banned I doubt they'll release Chapter 2.

Did I read that Cine will also release Chapter 2 as well?

• Thanks
Reactions: DMD4k
Bit unsure what to do here... Already have the HDZeta of IT but considering the trouble they had with the film being banned I doubt they'll release Chapter 2.

And the original 1990 TV movie

That's a good point, in terms of continuity it makes sense to go with CM. I don't think HDZ will do Chapter 2 either if the film is banned once again.