IT Chapter 2 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Cine-Museum Art #?) [Italy]

BluSteel2012

Premium Supporter
Jan 4, 2012
Ireland
Release date: TBA
Purchase links: Lenticular - Box
Price: €54.90 (Lenticular Full Slip) - €89.90 (Lenticular Full Slip + Box)

1578520904315.jpeg1601731866388.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Why does the spine say

IT
Stephen kings IT
IT Chapter 2

Is it because their Stephen king it was released after IT? So it shows in order of release? That would bug me. I’d have Stephen kings IT above the newer films regardless of numbering (which Dont look to be next to the film titles on the spine anyway)

Reactions: Jocelin
Why does the spine say

IT
Stephen kings IT
IT Chapter 2

Is it because their Stephen king it was released after IT? So it shows in order of release? That would bug me. I’d have Stephen kings IT above the newer films regardless of numbering (which Dont look to be next to the film titles on the spine anyway)

There is no real "IT saga" or "trilogy", the box and file box is something that only concerns the CMA line and it seemed correct to respect the order in which our editions were released.
For some purists it might already seem risky to have combined the classic miniseries and the remake, but to us this operation seemed consistent and we also respected it in the order of the titles.

There is no real "IT saga" or "trilogy", the box and file box is something that only concerns the CMA line and it seemed correct to respect the order in which our editions were released.
For some purists it might already seem risky to have combined the classic miniseries and the remake, but to us this operation seemed consistent and we also respected it in the order of the titles.

i consider myself a purist :LOL: and i am not bothered at all buy the remake and the miniseries being combined.
I understand the idea of the CM release order on the spine, but it none the less seems not right to me.
to follow the movies original release or even to group the remakes part 1 and 2 first, and then the miniseries. would have seemed more logic
but the remakes being splitted by the miniseries in the middle looks kind of weird

Reactions: Flloydo

I don’t think it’s risky. I like that they are all together but I just wanted to know why it was like that on the spine. And I was right. All I wanted to know.
But I’d still have the Stephen king IT at the top of the spine personally.

But don’t listen to me... I won’t be buying it

Why does the spine say

IT
Stephen kings IT
IT Chapter 2

1582327099370.gif

just wait a sec, oh my IT does, what? not in theatrical release order or alphabetical order or correct order for continuity but CM release order woah that’s a huge OCD trigger even if there’s an original and then the adaptation in the same box. If release order wanted to be respected wouldn’t it be best to have correct order on spine then inside the OC have the release order from left to right so it’s the best of both worlds or better yet have released Stephen King’s IT first then Muschietti IT’s as it stands now it looks like an afterthought to start midway through with the first CM release should have been Stephen King’s IT.

Will quote what @Flloydo said as it applies perfectly for me aswell “But don’t listen to me... I won’t be buying it“

Reactions: Flloydo
Don't own either of the previous IT releases but do plan on getting this one and the box.

I'll pick up the others in the future :thumbs:

@duckandrun on your Facebook it states pre-order April 4 but it shows pictures of the Boxset only and states “which box do you prefer ?”

Is the pre-order date of April 4 only for Boxset or also the Single Fullslip Editions ?