IT Chapter 2 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Cine-Museum Art #?) [Italy]

BluSteel2012

Premium Supporter
Jan 4, 2012
Ireland
Release date: TBA
Purchase links: Lenticular - Box
Price: €54.90 (Lenticular Full Slip) - €89.90 (Lenticular Full Slip + Box)

1578520904315.jpeg1601731866388.png

Last edited by a moderator:
@duckandrun are pre-order for It Chapter 2 CMA #19 on April 4 as per last info posted ?

Postponed because of delay on productions. We don't want charge collectors in this particular moment with many preorders until companies will not confirm timinig to complete productions.

it's more srious to work on old productions on delay and then start new preoders.

Feedbacks from collectors about this point would be welcome.

Thank you

Postponed because of delay on productions. We don't want charge collectors in this particular moment with many preorders until companies will not confirm timinig to complete productions.

it's more srious to work on old productions on delay and then start new preoders.

Feedbacks from collectors about this point would be welcome.

Thank you

>> good plan, if possible...helps everyone - thank you. Must be VERY difficult.

>> was disturbing to read the JOKER post - must have been a difficult situation, but honestly, not sure the laundry needs to be aired so much. It felt like you were writing it so the artist would read it here.. We don't know anyone involved. We appreciate an update, but as a supplier, you are the chief - I feel it's enough to say - there were issues with supply of the art. Otherwise it starts to feel like and extension of the emotional fights about 'personal opinions' that I've read on here. Which I'm sure NO ONE wants or needs. For what ever reason, like junkies, we can't help supporting these overpriced BEAUTIFUL paper weights. I feel suppliers should be more thankful in general , at this point we still do. Bottom line, if you're in business and never heard the term, the customer is always right (even if there a fking idiot), you won't be in biz much longer. It's that simple - and everyone has known that for a long bloody time.

>> already saved A LOT of MONEY, as more suppliers have lost all sense of reality and have shot the soldiers that built them in the head. I'm so fkkking over it. I hope they enjoy their profits and soon looking for a new way to con people in the new world.

>> looking forward to some of the new releases, and hope some calm reality return to this fked planet soon //

cheers + best wishes, to respectful suppliers + ninjas :bag:

• Thanks
Reactions: duckandrun
Why is the It 2 HDzeta thread closed? Also is it just me or are more threads getting closed in general lately?
Has anyone gotten there copy of It 2 Boxset from HDzeta that ordered direct from website? My copy shows it was shipped back in late March.
I thought waiting 4 1/2 months for my First Man Boxset was a fluke. HDzeta used to be reasonable with there shipping time. I got my Justice League, BR 2049, and Suicide Squad releases in a reasonable time.

Reactions: tanokike
Why is the It 2 HDzeta thread closed? Also is it just me or are more threads getting closed in general lately?
Has anyone gotten there copy of It 2 Boxset from HDzeta that ordered direct from website? My copy shows it was shipped back in late March.
I thought waiting 4 1/2 months for my First Man Boxset was a fluke. HDzeta used to be reasonable with there shipping time. I got my Justice League, BR 2049, and Suicide Squad releases in a reasonable time.
Its delays/backlogs due to covid restrictions.

I'm waiting on my Shazam from HDZETA which hasn't even left China yet....... :(

Reactions: Jaxxx
This has been covered in depth by @Wreck here.
I didn't see that post TY. Yes if I owned this site I would have a bit of anger towards HDzeta. I remember basically anyone on this site, including myself, long ago could get any HDzeta release through GB. I remember The Terminator HDzeta Boxset when it came out and you were able to buy all the following Boxsets and keep your same number for all editions. I would bet this site bought 25% of all of those boxsets. Before that the Gladiator 1st release HDzea sold so many copies of Boxsets and Individual Slips with no cap because they were probably having trouble selling enough copies without HDN. Now they don't do any Group Buys on here which is very sad seeing as HDN helped launch there brand off the pocket books of there members, including myself.

Reactions: jailbird_joey
Hmmmmmmm, not too sure how I feel about the direction they’ve gone in with the art. It’s undoubtably unique but not so sure I’m a fan...

Its delays/backlogs due to covid restrictions.

I'm waiting on my Shazam from HDZETA which hasn't even left China yet....... :(

Is it worth paying significantly more for EMS shipping when ordering direct??? Will your boxset arrive faster and have less chance of arriving damaged with premium EMS shipping???