Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: September 2, 2019
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £24.99

12218140-5494690318667526.jpg

Last edited:
Wonder if they'll do and extended cut of the sequel and then do them together as one big thingy

Isn’t this art the same as the steelbook that we originally got?

I think you're getting confused.

My understanding was that this time around the art Zavvi is getting is the one best buy got originally (pennywise standing as pictured below) just like how they got ours after it? (The HMV one, as mentioned above).

s-l640.jpg

Last edited:
Yup, I thought we were getting this one this time around ...

1563239601985.png

... daft as Basil to have the same as the HMV which most must have already bought ... although wouldn't mind the silver German (with one slight alteration):-
1563239783362.png
1563239820422.png

I think you're getting confused.

My understanding was that this time around the art Zavvi is getting is the one best buy got originally (pennywise standing as pictured below) just like how they got ours after it? (The HMV one, as mentioned above).

View attachment 438182

Both crap anyway.

Is this a assumption because the US are getting the one we had from HMV?

Reactions: djjez83
I thought we are getting same as hmv as bestbuy is getting that same steel. Who said we are getting the usa steel this time?

Would love that to be the case as im missing the previous bestbuy steel :thanks::thanks::thanks:

Both crap anyway.

Is this a assumption because the US are getting the one we had from HMV?
It was mentioned somewhere on here previously.
It's not a big deal, we'll know soon enough anyway.
It makes more sense anyway than Zavvi getting the same art that HMV once had.

It was mentioned somewhere on here previously.
It's not a big deal, we'll know soon enough anyway.
It makes more sense anyway than Zavvi getting the same art that HMV once had.

Makes sense of course but very odd to just swap arts like that a year and half later.

Would be very stupid to get the same art we had but let’s be honest, with the retards that approve these for the studios, I also wouldn’t be surprised

Makes sense of course but very odd to just swap arts like that a year and half later.

Would be very stupid to get the same art we had but let’s be honest, with the retards that approve these for the studios, I also wouldn’t be surprised

I've noticed a few steelbooks now whereby Best Buy gets their 'exclusive' artwork and we get our own 'exclusive' artwork and then months or a year later the same artworks are released again but vice versa.
Whether that's a 4K re-release or not it doesn't matter much to me as I like the varied artworks but the problem is not knowing if and when. I purchased the Best Buy and HMV versions previously, and now here it is again
but with the same artwork. They should at least gloss it up or something, but yeah, the studio approvals are silly how things are done sometimes.
Obviously it's all about making money and I get that. Whoever skipped the Best Buy artwork last time in the UK can now get it in glorious 4K.

Swings and roundabouts. I just wish each new release was a new artwork or each retailer has the same upon release.

I've noticed a few steelbooks now whereby Best Buy gets their 'exclusive' artwork and we get our own 'exclusive' artwork and then months or a year later the same artworks are released again but vice versa.
Whether that's a 4K re-release or not it doesn't matter much to me as I like the varied artworks but the problem is not knowing if and when. I purchased the Best Buy and HMV versions previously, and now here it is again
but with the same artwork. They should at least gloss it up or something, but yeah, the studio approvals are silly how things are done sometimes.
Obviously it's all about making money and I get that. Whoever skipped the Best Buy artwork last time in the UK can now get it in glorious 4K.

Swings and roundabouts. I just wish each new release was a new artwork or each retailer has the same upon release.

I’ve honestly never known us to get one art and USA another on initial release and on the re release they swapped the arts over so the we go what USA had and they get what we had. I’ve usually got a keen eye for that. Got any examples?

I like varied art too but the one we originally got is very boring and much worse than the one USA got (in terms of art).

You would hope it would be gloss or spot glossed but this is WB we’re talkign about. Stingy as hell on finish’s. They seem to be better on re releases though (sometimes)

Steelbook also been released in France in September

Amazon France also has listed for pre order but not showing artwork

FNAC listing has same artwork showing as FilmArena website

Ca-Steelbook-Blu-ray-4K-Ultra-HD.jpg