Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: September 2, 2019
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £24.99

12218140-5494690318667526.jpg

Last edited:
25 euro for a nice 4K steel is a good deal to me

I disagree, but I would agree if this was the first release.

And We don’t know if it’s nice though.

It’s a nice design. But the finish will decide if I keep it. I’m not paying £20+ to WB for a sh*tty streaky matte finish. That balloon better be f*cking spot glossed

Decided to order after all, thanks for the tag @Bungral although being the 8th on your list I didn't get a notification

If it's still available nearer shipping I think I'll cancel and wait till in hand pics :naughty:

Reactions: Flloydo
Well, i don't trust them.

They did the same sh*t with Halloween steelbook (and others releases) (wonderful pics on the website) but awful finish.

Easy pass so.

I'll take it when i'll see the hand pics.

@paulboland am I right in saying they now take Payment straight away on debit card purchases? But on credit card or PayPal it’s a couple of days before release like usual?
Zavvi only take payment when they have actual stock and ready to dispatch orders

@Steelselecta
Where you get that from in regards to debit cards

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Steelselecta
Decided to order after all, thanks for the tag @Bungral although being the 8th on your list I didn't get a notification

If it's still available nearer shipping I think I'll cancel and wait till in hand pics :naughty:

My game plan too. If it’s just matte then it’s not worth the £22.49

Reactions: tommyh84
Ordered earlier with the code too. Already have the 4K disk inside my HDZ copy, so hope the steelbook has a decent finish to it and not just dull matte.

Zavvi only take payment when they have actual stock and ready to dispatch orders

@Steelselecta
Where you get that from in regards to debit cards
I thought that was the case, although I haven’t bought from them for some time. But the wife bought me a marvel vs Capcom T-shirt pop vinyl combo on pre order last week and they took the money straight away on her debit card??!!

I thought that was the case, although I haven’t bought from them for some time. But the wife bought me a marvel vs Capcom T-shirt pop vinyl combo on pre order last week and they took the money straight away on her debit card??!!
Zavvi take payment with pre orders before release date usually 3-6 days before if they got delivery of stock
Some products they sometimes get delivery 2 weeks before release date listed on website and is ready to be shipped

I had some steelbooks Arrow Video releases as an example shipped from Zavvi 2 weeks before release date listed on their website

So if you pre order a week before release date payment likely will be taken straight away if zavvi ready to dispatch orders

Some items in a combo deals in stock but other item not
Zavvi often part ship items in combo deals separately as they already have it in stock

• Helpful Post
Zavvi take payment with pre orders before release date usually 3-6 days before if they got delivery of stock
Some products they sometimes get delivery 2 weeks before release date listed on website and is ready to be shipped

I had some steelbooks Arrow Video releases as an example shipped from Zavvi 2 weeks before release date listed on their website

So if you pre order a week before release date payment likely will be taken straight away if zavvi ready to dispatch orders
Both marvel vs Capcom T-shirt vinyl combos are listed on website in stock Buy Now
Well I’m confused then as it comes up as a pre order for me with estimated delivery date of 1st August. And she just confirmed that her money was indeed taken out. Very strange

Well I’m confused then as it comes up as a pre order for me with estimated delivery date of 1st August. And she just confirmed that her money was indeed taken out. Very strange
One of the items in combo deal likely already in stock either T-Shirt or Pop Vinyl and that would cause payment be taken
Zavvi often ship items separately that are in combo deals

• Helpful Post
Ordered with code earlier but still fearing I'll open the box and find the other one instead even though that one is listed as a WB shop exclusive:-
1563988648583.png

Thinking last week that this image in the OP was going to be for a CHAPTER 2 steelbook . . . and regarding CHAPTER 2: the run time has been confirmed a couple of days ago as 2 hours 45 mins (cut down from 4 hours) and that there will be a Director's Cut (but possibly later).