Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: September 2, 2019
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £24.99

12218140-5494690318667526.jpg

Last edited:
So is this picture listed on here not what we get? But different the only reason i kept this order as was different to my local store and i can get my copy half the cost of this one. Im a bit annoyed as i must have been charged also snd its not allowing me to cancel. Why are they allowed to show this picture online if its not what you get?

So is this picture listed on here not what we get? But different the only reason i kept this order as was different to my local store and i can get my copy half the cost of this one. Im a bit annoyed as i must have been charged also snd its not allowing me to cancel. Why are they allowed to show this picture online if its not what you get?

How do you know this isn't what you're getting?

How do you know this isn't what you're getting?
[
Well im getting confused as it showing another picture from others on this thread which im sure is from a previous steelbook so is this what zavvi is getting here or one shown at top of page and in there site

Ok i have not been following this thread and i ordered this as was different, im sure i have an edition from before"that was like what has been posted on here as came out before but i can't remember as i would need to find it. So im right in saying this is 4k which obviously is listed at that and thats the art for it yes? And whatever i got before was not 4k,but im sure what others are releasing has been out before lol does that make sense. I wonder how many versions of previous steels was done with this and difference and who from. I have been charged for it and jumped in there asking to cancel thinking i can get same elsewhere but but if its as pictured then its all good. Chances of zavvi cancel awaiting dispatch is slim so if same artwork as shown im all good. Seeing other editions has got me confused.

Im thinking it may have been a hmv exclusive i got before and and when i seen pics of it here i thought was same but in 4k from zavvi. What other i seen was this.Screenshot_2019-08-28-17-42-05.png

Ok i have not been following this thread and i ordered this as was different, im sure i have an edition from before"that was like what has been posted on here as came out before but i can't remember as i would need to find it. So im right in saying this is 4k which obviously is listed at that and thats the art for it yes? And whatever i got before was not 4k,but im sure what others are releasing has been out before lol does that make sense. I wonder how many versions of previous steels was done with this and difference and who from. I have been charged for it and jumped in there asking to cancel thinking i can get same elsewhere but but if its as pictured then its all good. Chances of zavvi cancel awaiting dispatch is slim so if same artwork as shown im all good. Seeing other editions has got me confused.

Of course I can only go by Zavvi's website but I don't see any reason why this shouldn't be the art. It doesn't say "artwork to be confirmed." This is the only retailer carrying this new release that I know of. Personally I think this is the best art for this movie compared to previous steelbooks.

This has the promise of being a really nice steelbook if they do it right.

Yea agree. I think the back will have some kind of SS Georgie image but woiuld prefer something less common and more pennysiwse tbh

But then again, not showing it could mean blank.

Bloody better not be!

Time will tell, I’d like to pick this up at some point because just the front art alone pisssses over the whole of the HMV art but if it’s blank back and straight matte I may reconsider

Spot gloss the balloon and title which is bigger than the HMV title (and maybe even his clown paint over the eye, lips and nose) and your onto a winner. I fear I’m dreaming though

The back image would be cool to get the full image of him from the previous US steel. Again dreaming but something tells me the back will be blank.

I hope I’m wrong and really the back art is so good it’s a surprise

Last edited:
Reactions: Steelselecta
Time will tell, I’d like to pick this up at some point because just the front art alone pisssses over the whole of the HMV art but if it’s blank back and straight matte I may reconsider

Spot gloss the ballon and title which is bigger than the HMV title (and maybe even his clown paint over the eye, lips and nose) and your onto a winner. I fear I’m dreaming though

The back image would be cool to get the full image of him from the previous US steel. Again dreaming but something tells me the back will be blank.

I hope I’m wrong and really the back art is so good it’s a surprise
Totally agree. But with the recent or not so recent lack of quality of WWA steelbooks, I wouldn’t be the least bit surprised if it’s blank, flat matte streaky p***

I’m hoping I’m proved wrong.

Reactions: Flloydo