Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: September 2, 2019
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £24.99

12218140-5494690318667526.jpg

Last edited:
This one dispatched today making it my second favourite of the IT: CHAPTER ONE steelbook releases.

So, what's gonna be on the back? Going by past history - in this colour scheme - the answer's as plain as the nose on yr face:-
1567079662127.png

1567079961796.png
1567079999657.png

I was charged for this on Wednesday but still hasn't been dispatched? Anybody else still waiting?
Avengers Endgame was charged Wednesday as well and dispatched same day.

bbfc rated a new 10min feature for chapter 1.
description for this does not mention anything new so wonder what it is and when they going to release

The thing that worries me about the finish is kong skull island (also WB) states that it will be a debossed title and spot gloss to the image but has zero art on the back.

Both are 4K re releases, yet this doesn’t state anything in the description of the finish and they never showed the back.

A lot complained about the back art of kong on twitter and forums, but IT was announced at a later date (10 days later). Judging by kong, we hopefully get a similar finish treatment but the no mention of that worries me (this was announced after but released before - most likely to conincide with the sequel) and I have a feeling the back is blank because kong is. They were announced 10 days apart and obviously planned in advance so hopefully the treatment is the same. Please WB I hope I’m wrong about the back, and you also share the same finish style as kong