Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: September 2, 2019
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £24.99

12218140-5494690318667526.jpg

Last edited:
for those that own the previous 4k release; what was your thoughts on the video quality?
I think it looks very good, especially day time scenes where HDR helps bring a lot of highlight, close up views looked great too I still remember scene where Ben and Beverly met the first time that scene look great
Well just got mine and it’s matte with spot gloss ballon and IT. The back.... well it’s not blank but it might as well be, IT title in off black spot glossed

View attachment 445055

View attachment 445057
thank you for the photos care to share inside art? :)

Reactions: RJ MacReady
So I was bang on with my want of the front art finish and pretty much bang on with my prediction of the back. Ah Thank you very much

I actually like it

Reactions: Stygian
Actually loving that front. So happy that balloon is spot glossed. Best art and finish for the film so far

More overpriced mediocrity.

Back cover is a joke. Original steelbook is still the best IMO.

What about inside art?

No way lol. HMV art is awful. With a awful finish

Back art on this is a tad let down but I’d take the title over nothing for that front art.

Reactions: goufcustom
Actually loving that front. So happy that balloon is spot glossed. Best art and finish for the film so far

No way lol. HMV art is awful. With a awful finish

Back art on this is a tad let down but I’d take the title over nothing for that front art.
I have the Cinemusem one and there's nothing wrong with it. Zero finish and the title is spot glossed. It's not crappy streaky matte or anything.

At least it has artwork on the back!