It Chapter Two (Blu-ray SteelBook) [Italy]

Sep 23, 2013
Release date: December 19, 2019
Purchase link: Amazon IT
Price: €22.99

Immagine.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Scraggy
Does anyone know if there exists an IT Chapter 1 steelbook without the 4K copy, other than the Warner Brothers release?
From my search on this forum and online I can only come up with Chapter Two copies (Korea, Italy, Czech) that come in the Blu Ray or 4K combo... unless I’m missing something :rolleyes:

Does anyone know if there exists an IT Chapter 1 steelbook without the 4K copy, other than the Warner Brothers release?
From my search on this forum and online I can only come up with Chapter Two copies (Korea, Italy, Czech) that come in the Blu Ray or 4K combo... unless I’m missing something :rolleyes:
Cinemuseum didn't have the 4K, so I take it the Italian release for chapter 1 is the same....

Not entirely sure what you mean though as all releases of that movie are Warner releases.

Cinemuseum didn't have the 4K, so I take it the Italian release for chapter 1 is the same....

Not entirely sure what you mean though as all releases of that movie are Warner releases.

Hey, sorry - think I had myself confused about “Warner” release... lol

I was wondering if there were any other releases for the first chapter than this one.. which appeared to be HMV UK (no 4K):

7959CC77-A93D-497E-B1F0-6BE23307E026.jpeg

@Scraggy - I had seen the European Mondo version to which you linked... but for some reason wasn’t including that version in my mind.

I like the Korean Chapter Two version over them all (and the pending FilmArena version, which appears to be the same)...wish Korea brought out similar art for Chapter One, I suppose.

Thanks all.:thumbs: