IT - Chapters 1 and 2 (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: October 19, 2020
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order August 28 at 9 AM Red Carpet - 12 PM general sale - UK time)
Price: £54.99

12683168-8904794785346222.jpg

Last edited:
The 2-film collection includes:

• IT Chapters 1 & 2 4K Ultra HD and Blu-ray Feature Films
  • Collectable 2-sided Outer Steel Case
  • 2 Steelbooks with Original Fan Art
  • 2 New Fan-Illustrated Posters
Each film contains bonus content, including behind-the-scenes featurettes

Rip my wallet, those steels are really REALLY good looking. Are you all sure that the french release is the same? Isn't that a Jumbo steel?

I like that they've incorporated the house as the main image into the artwork for IT. It is certainly something different. :thumbs:

Last edited:

Cheers for the tag. This looks excellent.... even with the not so great jumbo looking German steel art.

So that case everything sits in is metal like the rise of sky walker collectors case right? I prefer it to just the German steel anyway. Looks better on a collectors box

But October is savage.... Zavvi 300, 4 x Japanese HMV steels, 3 x Zavvi Star Wars steels, this and god knows what else

Last edited:
Reactions: Noodles
Cheers for the tag. This looks excellent.... even with the not so great jumbo looking German steel art.

So that case everything sits in is metal like the rise of sky walker collectors case right? I prefer it to just the German steel anyway. Looks better on a collectors box

But October is savage.... Zavvi 300, 4 x Japanese HMV steels, 3 x Zavvi Star Wars steels and god knows what else
Didn't even realise the outer-case was going to be metal... awesome! Shows how much I've cut down on buying though... only thing I have ordered for October is the 300 steel, and even that I'm considering cancelling.

Reactions: Flloydo
Didn't even realise the outer-case was going to be metal... awesome! Shows how much I've cut down on buying though... only thing I have ordered for October is the 300 steel, and even that I'm considering cancelling.

I assume so .....

•IT Chapters 1 & 2 4K Ultra HD and Blu-ray Feature Films
•Collectable 2-sided Outer Steel Case
•2 Steelbooks with Original Fan Art
•2 New Fan-Illustrated Posters

I think it works better as a metal case than a slip anyway. I’m certainly not cancelling 300. One of the better steels I’ve seen this year and I can’t cancel the Star Wars steels either (I thought you was collecting them? - or just the original 3?) but I might cancel the HMV Japanese steels. Need to figure out my funds for that month. I can’t afford it all anyway

I have massively cut down too but October just seems a bit crazier than the past few months or maybe it just happens to be all the stuff I like coming soon is out in Oct lol

tbh, there’s been no new proper releases the past few months because new films are on hold at the Cinemas. Where Covid has been like half a year now all the studios are announcing their re releases where they’ve had the past few months to work on stuff. Need to make that money somewhere and it ain’t from new releases lol.

Reactions: Noodles
This looks exellent, don't love IT2, but set looks really nice.

I assume so .....

•IT Chapters 1 & 2 4K Ultra HD and Blu-ray Feature Films
•Collectable 2-sided Outer Steel Case
•2 Steelbooks with Original Fan Art
•2 New Fan-Illustrated Posters

I think it works better as a metal case than a slip anyway. I’m certainly not cancelling 300. One of the better steels I’ve seen this year and I can’t cancel the Star Wars steels either (I thought you was collecting them? - or just the original 3?) but I might cancel the HMV Japanese steels. Need to figure out my funds for that month. I can’t afford it all anyway

I have massively cut down too but October just seems a bit crazier than the past few months or maybe it just happens to be all the stuff I like coming soon is out in Oct lol

tbh, there’s been no new proper releases the past few months because new films are on hold at the Cinemas. Where Covid has been like half a year now all the studios are announcing their re releases where they’ve had the past few months to work on stuff. Need to make that money somewhere and it ain’t from new releases lol.
Lol yeah I've seen that now... didn't bother reading the description before. I'd personally be happy either way though (card or steel).

Love the artwork on 300, but the finish will make or break it, plus I already have tons of editions for that film. Was tempted to get the sequel trilogy and standalone Star Wars films, but the recent issues with ESB & ROTJ and how Zavvi have dealt with it put me off... still hoping BluFans will eventually put out steels for TROS and Solo anyway.

That's a good point actually... never thought of that. But still, studios have a huge catalog of unreleased films they could treat us to instead of wasting time and money on releasing the same ones over and over again.

Reactions: Flloydo
Damn looks pretty good, even though I hate seeing the same films getting new releases over and over again. Like Noodles said, I haven't been buying any steels lately either... my last new releases were bought in September :shipped: Haven't cared about anything that's been released, there are much better films to get than the steelbooks available. Some good ones coming again this autumn though, so I guess it's a new tradition to buy steelbooks once a year lol.