IT - Chapters 1 and 2 (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: October 19, 2020
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order August 28 at 9 AM Red Carpet - 12 PM general sale - UK time)
Price: £54.99

12683168-8904794785346222.jpg

Last edited:
I wasn’t getting aggy or having a go mate. I’m simply having a conversation with you. F**k me.

I hate it when illustrated art gets criticised for being illustrated art and not for an actual reason. Like some just don’t understand, see or appreciate talent. And some people seriously don’t know the difference between talented art and more simple pop art. but I wasn’t getting that from your messages. I was simply asking you a question and having a decent discussion. And I’m agreeing at least 3 pieces of the 8 pieces ARE pop art LOL (2 of them being the worst of the whole bunch - go figure what 2 they are)
Lol, I’m pulling your chain mate, I’d knew you’d bite :LOL: And I didn’t think you were getting aggy!

But I knew you would take issue with peoples opinions of the art so thought I would stir the pot a bit! :rofl: :LOL:

Answer - cover of the outer case & front cover of IT 2 - with front cover look of IT 1 being a bit close - but again, I like them

I let myself driven for the hype lol I preordered this but I’m really ok with my original releases, this is nice but I think I will cancel in the end and just hearing there is a lot if problems with the slips being damaged due to their shipping I don’t wanna deal with that and their partial refund...

Lol, I’m pulling your chain mate, I’d knew you’d bite :LOL: And I didn’t think you were getting aggy!

But I knew you would take issue with peoples opinions of the art so thought I would stir the pot a bit! :rofl: :LOL:

Answer - cover of the outer case & front cover of IT 2 - with front cover look of IT 1 being a bit close - but again, I like them

you did. And it worked lol

96575610-143E-4A7D-AA3F-62D78A3FC411.gif

hopefully pennywise has nice bossing on the metal case. Would make it more appealing to me anyway

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Steelselecta
Canceled my order on Zavvi, made another one through Amazon, which is easier for me, so, you may have little chance to get this later ;)

Canceled my order on Zavvi, made another one through Amazon, which is easier for me, so, you may have little chance to get this later ;)
Amazon UK has this? What is the link? Zavvi has this listed as an exclusive. I'm contused.

lol those steels should of been spot glossed or gloss. P!ss off with the matte, it’s not the 80s. WB can be so hit and miss with finishes. I thought after the lovey finish on the re issue of chapter 1 they would continue the trend. At least with these films

Reactions: BluSteel2012
lol those steels should of been spot glossed or gloss. P!ss off with the matte, it’s not the 80s. WB can be so hit and miss with finishes. I thought after the lovey finish on the re issue of chapter 1 they would continue the trend. At least with these films
No problem, I'm gonna buy a Glossy spray ahahaahh

Really hoping for a Chapter 2 in the same style as that first re-release

Reactions: Flloydo
Was never in love with IT 2 anyhoo. Still think it could be nice, but....Cancelled.

• Haha
Reactions: MM3