The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: April 12th, 2016
Purchase links:
Amazon.com
Walmart.com
Price: $17.99 (Amazon) - $16.18 (Walmart)

itfollows.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Wish a steelbook was released from the get go. If it is a good effort, I'll probably pick it up and then I'll have a little collection going for this movie.

Reactions: bloodsnake007
Excellent news, I really didn't want to fork out a lot of cash for the Kimchi as my habit is spiraling out of control and I'm in serious debt. I'll happily grab this from Amazon at that price, fingers crossed for decent artwork

Everyday that passes up and more and more people are finding out about another steelbook besides the Kimchidvd version, the more money they're losing. That's what you get sometimes when you hold off too long in releasing your exclusive.

Excellent news, I really didn't want to fork out a lot of cash for the Kimchi as my habit is spiraling out of control and I'm in serious debt. I'll happily grab this from Amazon at that price, fingers crossed for decent artwork
I know what you mean, but personally I'd rather stick with Kimchi for the extra few quid as you know you'll be getting a quality item.

Also you're guaranteed to have it packaged properly for international shipping. Unfortunately Amazon will send these out in flimsy padded envelopes and they'll more than likely be bent as a banana by the time they come across the Atlantic!! I've never ordered a Steelbook from Amazon.com as a result :(

Reactions: Steelbookzombie
Wonder if Canada will get this too..

I think Kimchi/Blu Collection will have WEA but will be nice to see what their artwork will be..

Last edited:
Reactions: Flloydo
Wonder if Canada will get this too..

I think Kimchi/Blu Collection will have WEA but will be nice to see what their artwork will be..

Good point, blu collection should be WEA hopefully.
If the art is cool for this I'll probably end up getting it at some point anyway

I know what you mean, but personally I'd rather stick with Kimchi for the extra few quid as you know you'll be getting a quality item.

Also you're guaranteed to have it packaged properly for international shipping. Unfortunately Amazon will send these out in flimsy padded envelopes and they'll more than likely be bent as a banana by the time they come across the Atlantic!! I've never ordered a Steelbook from Amazon.com as a result :(

Very true. Kimchi is tempting, I'm going to wait until more artwork is released until I come to a final decision.

Very true, and don't get me started on Amazon.ca and their similar packaging :D while their delivery is super fast and customer service excellent it's like playing Russian roulette ordering a steel from them.

Reactions: BluSteel2012