The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: April 12th, 2016
Purchase links:
Amazon.com
Walmart.com
Price: $17.99 (Amazon) - $16.18 (Walmart)

itfollows.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking forward to seeing photos

I agree kimchi need to hurry or depending on the outcome of this I'll be jumping on it sometime next month

Reactions: bojee
For those that are waiting for Kimchi, to decide to bit on this, or wait...I will say this.
"It Follows" made $14 million at the box office. Yes...it may be coveted by people loving the genre, but that is a magnificently low total. It also appears it was not distributed overseas. So...I think it is safe to say, that the Walmart and Amazon copies will be around for awhile. Unless they have a super limited run (unlikely for either store)...not many people will be swarming to pick this up...since most people have not even seen it.
I am personally waiting on Kimchi. If for some reason it falls through (they promoted it several months ago)...I have faith that this will still be around.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Flloydo and bojee
For those that are waiting for Kimchi, to decide to bit on this, or wait...I will say this.
"It Follows" made $14 million at the box office. Yes...it may be coveted by people loving the genre, but that is a magnificently low total. It also appears it was not distributed overseas. So...I think it is safe to say, that the Walmart and Amazon copies will be around for awhile. Unless they have a super limited run (unlikely for either store)...not many people will be swarming to pick this up...since most people have not even seen it.
I am personally waiting on Kimchi. If for some reason it falls through (they promoted it several months ago)...I have faith that this will still be around.
I can't see why the Kimchi version will fall through. It has been a long wait but seeing as they have released actual pics of the Steelbook I'm pretty sure it will happen.

so all you Kimchi fans are just waiting on them for an extra piece of cardboard for a lot more money. I don't get it ;)

It will be blu collection so there should be a lot more that just a piece of cardboard.
That being said if I really don't like the packages that kimchi produce for a full slip or lenti then I'll happily get this version as I wanted this art on a steel or a slip

The kimchi steel does look lovely too. This could turn out horrible and matte. For the art showing I want gloss personally

Reactions: harry
I'd love to know what that other steelbook is in the pic of the inside art above (can just make out the bottom and the spine at the top of the pic) :p

I'd love to know what that other steelbook is in the pic of the inside art above (can just make out the bottom and the spine at the top of the pic) :p

I'm guessing ghost in a shell

Looks like that pattern anyway

Plus it's anchor bay also

• Informative
Reactions: BluSteel2012

Ghost in a shell .... just posted a thread for it.

I thought the same on the mish mash inside art ... but then once I thought about it ... no spoiler ..... but those are 2 very iconic parts of the film so I didnt mind so much. Plus it also seems the disc would hide most of that while in place. Doubt this, but would be pretty super sweet if the disc art played into the inside art so its like a full picture when you open then take out disc and get to important bonus still shots. Ha.

Oh yeah she got me reeled in with the rear art.It will be mine.
Kimchidvd...you snooze you lose.They are losing a ton of money because of the delay of their release.There are many that will be more than satisfied enough with this release.

Reactions: Ricker and bojee