The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: April 12th, 2016
Purchase links:
Amazon.com
Walmart.com
Price: $17.99 (Amazon) - $16.18 (Walmart)

itfollows.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Kimchi steelbook still has the original one sheet + gloss = winner.
I think the KimChi one looks amazing. I'm sure given their history itll be a great package. But I also think for the masses this is an awesome release. Gloss, good imagery and under $20.

I like this film, but surprisingly not as much as many others. Its worth owning, but for me this price is more in range with what I want to spend for this particular film. Little bit of a rant, but instead of just going after only expensive premium editions I try to get the really nice stuff for favorite or films I cherish and then good looking steels for those flicks I just want a steel and the movie at a fair price. I'm a sucker for gloss and/or the varnish type of matte.

Great price and great finish. I'd be tempted if I liked the movie more.

And a great choice for folks on a budget who like this one.

Reactions: steel888
I think the KimChi one looks amazing. I'm sure given their history itll be a great package. But I also think for the masses this is an awesome release. Gloss, good imagery and under $20.

I like this film, but surprisingly not as much as many others. Its worth owning, but for me this price is more in range with what I want to spend for this particular film. Little bit of a rant, but instead of just going after only expensive premium editions I try to get the really nice stuff for favorite or films I cherish and then good looking steels for those flicks I just want a steel and the movie at a fair price. I'm a sucker for gloss and/or the varnish type of matte.
Agree wholeheartedly. There shoud be more decent steelbooks priced reasonably. There should always be a premium option and a standard option. There are many movies where I would rather not take the expensive route. I LOVE this film (top 3 for 2015), so I will get them all!:thumbs:;)

Reactions: Flloydo and Wreck
They won't be losing anything.
Unless you buy out their entire stock.They have been having problems getting rid of their inventory.Not all, but they have plenty of titles collecting dust.Even when you lose just ONE customer by delaying a release, you've already lost money.Believe me, they have lost more than one customer for this title. The early bird gets the worm...not everybody has deep pockets.Once you've already spent it, you can't go spending it again for the same title.

They are doing just fine. You cant expect Kimchi to have sellouts for every one of their exclusives all the time. Again I will repeat. They are doing just fine. They only have a select few that haven't sold out. I expect them to be sold out before summer time. Everyone has been having stock problems. It is not isolated to Kimchi. I can say though that business is picking up again just like I knew it would. I expect a snowball effect from now until end of summer and then a slowdown during Christmas 4th quarter like we always have. Same thing different year.