It's been a while!

Apr 2, 2009
Ireland
ok ok.. after being an early member of this site I do apologise for my lack of contributions to the forums. I have failed you all... miserably!

But I am back now and will look to make amends..

Hope everyone is keeping well! :D

Don't FAIL me again ...... Garlad

sithprophecy_roj_vaderpointing.jpg

If one of the lights on the front of darth's mask were to burn out --- would anyone tell him?

Or would it be like when you see someone who has a booger on their face and normally you'd say "Hey you got a boog hanging" but then you realize how they were kind of an ass to you earlier so you let it slide?

haha thats quality Darth!

Yep, missed the Fifa tourney but let me know when you guys are having the next one! :scat:

We are having a big fifa match soon. The mode where you use 11 vs 11 we are trying to get all the fifa's players into one room and play a big game :D

We are having a big fifa match soon. The mode where you use 11 vs 11 we are trying to get all the fifa's players into one room and play a big game :D

that would be excellent! I'd love to try that out.. im going on holidays next friday for 3 weeks - so i'll vanish again! - but if you are playing before then let me know!!

that would be excellent! I'd love to try that out.. im going on holidays next friday for 3 weeks - so i'll vanish again! - but if you are playing before then let me know!!

Yeah no worries. I need to add you my friends list on the ps3 anyway. Where you going on holiday anywhere nice?

If one of the lights on the front of darth's mask were to burn out --- would anyone tell him?

Or would it be like when you see someone who has a booger on their face and normally you'd say "Hey you got a boog hanging" but then you realize how they were kind of an ass to you earlier so you let it slide?

You've seen Revenge of the Sith where Padme tell Anakin he's turned to the Dark Side right? ............

RESPECT. THE. DARTH. -End Transmission-