Jack Reacher (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #4) [China]

bluraysteel

Jul 23, 2011
Release date: May 2013
Note: Blufans exclusive slip and photo booklet. Limited edition: 1000 and individually numbered
Available from the Ninja Shop:
here

View attachment 34870
View attachment 34871
View attachment 34872
jackreacher.jpg

Actual pictures: (thanks to flexorking via from Blufans)

Actual pictures: (tx to ada531 via tobinFrost who found them)
You can see the numbering on the back of the slip :

Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice edition, just got mine =)

Just a quick question. Was there shrink wrap around the slip? The shipment box was opened by customs and they had been thorough removing the bubble wrap etc. Just wondering if they actually removed the shrink wrap too?

Just a quick question. Was there shrink wrap around the slip? The shipment box was opened by customs and they had been thorough removing the bubble wrap etc. Just wondering if they actually removed the shrink wrap too?

The shrink wrap was around the Slip so it looks like customs have removed the shrink wrap on your copy.

Reactions: Sirjump

What sgray9806 said.

Does that mean you received a copy without the blufans sticker Sirjump?

I would be mighty pissed of with custom if that's the case!

What sgray9806 said.

Does that mean you received a copy without the blufans sticker Sirjump?

I would be mighty pissed of with custom if that's the case!

Yep... no blufans sticker, they threw away the shrink wrap. Only shows now on the edge of the slip and the number on the back of course... grrr... :angry:

No idea. First time customs opened any bluray boxes I got at all. Maybe they were suspicious since the movie came from China. And I know Masterblaster is suspicious on a level of his own :p

I couldn't find the right topic, but this steelbook is currently 13 Euros @ the Dutch Mediamarkt (same as all the other releases).

That's less than 11 GBP. Almost 2.5 times cheaper than Entertainment Store price :p.

Mediamarkt has a lot of great prices atm... Hansel & Gretel 15 Euros, GI joe 15 Euros, Star Trek 13 Euros (all steelbooks :O ).

I couldn't find the right topic, but this steelbook is currently 13 Euros @ the Dutch Mediamarkt (same as all the other releases).

That's less than 11 GBP. Almost 2.5 times cheaper than Entertainment Store price :p.

Mediamarkt has a lot of great prices atm... Hansel & Gretel 15 Euros, GI joe 15 Euros, Star Trek 13 Euros (all steelbooks :O ).

Nice! Goes to show the UK has rip off prices EEK!

Reactions: blurayisnice
It depends on what you're after. The slipcover and the booklet are unique to the Blufans release. The actual SB and the disc, however, aren't unique to any retailer in particular. I own the Korean, Taiwanese and Chinese releases, and this one is by far my favorite. The slipcover is truly a work of art.

If you're just after the SB, you can find it at a relatively inexpensive price point at Amazon France, seeing as the SB is the same as every other release this film received.

Reactions: steelbook95060
glad i ordered this now... :scat:

i simply cant stand gaps on numbered spines on the shelf when i've already decided to collect a series. (#3, #5, #6...) ;)

question: what, in your opinion, is a reasonable price for this now? what's the highest price you would pay for a sealed, mint copy?

glad i ordered this now... :scat:

i simply cant stand gaps on numbered spines on the shelf when i've already decided to collect a series. (#3, #5, #6...) ;)

question: what, in your opinion, is a reasonable price for this now? what's the highest price you would pay for a sealed, mint copy?

They seem to be around the £40-50 mark at the moment.

Reactions: severo