Jack Reacher (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #4) [China]

bluraysteel

Jul 23, 2011
Release date: May 2013
Note: Blufans exclusive slip and photo booklet. Limited edition: 1000 and individually numbered
Available from the Ninja Shop:
here

View attachment 34870
View attachment 34871
View attachment 34872
jackreacher.jpg

Actual pictures: (thanks to flexorking via from Blufans)

Actual pictures: (tx to ada531 via tobinFrost who found them)
You can see the numbering on the back of the slip :

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks to Kevin (Bluraysteel), I actually managed to get one of these, in spite of the GBs being closed. I am super excited to receive this, for i will own the Korean, Taiwanese and Chinese Jack Reacher SBs. Though, this is hands down the very best, imo.

Thanks to Kevin (Bluraysteel), I actually managed to get one of these, in spite of the GBs being closed. I am super excited to receive this, for i will own the Korean, Taiwanese and Chinese Jack Reacher SBs. Though, this is hands down the very best, imo.

I am just as thankful as I was able to get in on the GB for the extras...was upset I did not get this the first time around but all is well in the end.:D

Received mine today, it's a thing of a beauty to say the least, I thank Kevin for his hardwork for making this happen. I also hope Blufans consider releasing full-slip-boxes for all their forthcoming titles as this thing is out of this world :thumbs:

Still at work but couldn't resist taking quick shots on my iPhone :D

I didn't even receive my shipping invoice and people are already receiving theirs steels. There is something wrong :(

Nothing wrong. Just some hubs receiving their orders faster, some with the delay mainly due to their country's custom clearence process. Your order will be shipped soon. I understand your anxiety. Please let the hub take his time and do the thing right. It is not an easy task as it seems. Thanks for patience!

Nothing wrong. Just some hubs receiving their orders faster, some with the delay mainly due to their country's custom clearence process. Your order will be shipped soon. I understand your anxiety. Please let the hub take his time and do the thing right. It is not an easy task as it seems. Thanks for patience!

Ok, I really appreciate the explanation :thumbs:

Reactions: bluraysteel
Received mine today, it's a thing of a beauty to say the least, I thank Kevin for his hardwork for making this happen. I also hope Blufans consider releasing full-slip-boxes for all their forthcoming titles as this thing is out of this world :thumbs:

Still at work but couldn't resist taking quick shots on my iPhone :D

Is that a seem on the spine of the slip, or is that a slash?

Received mine today...still contemplating if this shold be free and open or forever sealed in it's beauty! hehehe! Thanks Kevin for the love and care in the GB! cheers!

Reactions: bluraysteel
I received my copy today and all was great. I got #456 at least I beat you :D ibet Andy kept the lowest number from the batch for himself. ;) just kidding Andy all in good fun.

Actually, just so you know - I did two waves of payments. What I did then was to divide all the lowest numbers between those two lists of people.

Can't remember how many, so let's say we had 14 low numbered ones - 7 went to list 1 and 7 went to list 2.

Then I packaged each one up and had my wife just rearrange the stacks so I didn't know where the low numbers were.

Then the labels were created and placed on the random ordered boxes.

Best I could do since there were a mix of high and low numbers.

Hope that explanation clears it up for you Memo.

Reactions: Marina Blue
Received Mine today!!! Thanks Apsmith21!!!

The Slip and Steelbook arrived in Perfect Condition, the booklet had Major crunch to it. Weird thing is that its only in the Middle Pages but the First's and Last's pages are in Mint Condition:dunno:

Got #458:thumbs:

OC, I would check with Kevin - since I didn't open any of these, I'm not sure if this is a widespread issue or not.

Reactions: ocielz
OC, I would check with Kevin - since I didn't open any of these, I'm not sure if this is a widespread issue or not.

I'm not to wooried with this issue......I can't even read it:D but it is weird that only the inside of the booklet is damage but everything else is in perfect condition :confused:

I'm just glad to have this steel with the awesome slip:D

Thanks again to all that made this possible :cool:

[/SPOILER]

Is that a seem on the spine of the slip, or is that a slash?
That's the shrink wrap bud as it's still factory sealed ;)

---------- Post added at 02:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:21 PM ----------

And to prove that it's the best of the bunch out there, here is a shot of the trio (still love my TW slip though :p):

12E1C92D-DABF-4064-80EE-68B95C6A4E48-3344-000001BD02C8BF6A_zps3c13fd6b.jpg

i think its funny how there's all of a sudden a massive amount of these on ebay.
with the not so high prices of steels selling lately,i hope sellers are aware that there's a slim to none that these will top the $100 mark.maybe not even close.i could be wrong,but just a warning since before,blufans easily reach or go over that sales mark and you're parting ways with a very nice edition of a blufans release...just hold on to them.