James Bond (Blu-ray SteelBooks) [USA & Canada]

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Release date: October 2008 & March 2009
They were released in USA (Best Buy & Amazon) and also in Canada (Future Shop).

Dr. No (Best Buy & Future Shop)
From Russia with love (Best Buy & Future Shop)
Goldfinger (Amazon.com & Future Shop)
Thunderball (Best Buy & Future Shop)
Live and let die (Best Buy & Future Shop)
Moonraker (Amazon.com & Future Shop)
For your eyes only (Best Buy & Future Shop)
The World is not enought (Amazon.com & Future Shop)
Die Another day (Best Buy & Future Shop)

jamesbondusa.jpg

Original post:
There in Best Buys here in the USA ... was curious if you Brits got these? Scott, Bailey? You seen any in store?

Last edited by a moderator:
We have steelbooks on all bond movies at Best Buy, they also have reg versions, all on Blu.

I dont know if they are region free, doubt it ... but I could check ... In any case, I'm always down to ship if need be for fellow members.

We have steelbooks on all bond movies at Best Buy, they also have reg versions, all on Blu.

I dont know if they are region free, doubt it ... but I could check ... In any case, I'm always down to ship if need be for fellow members.

nah they are region locked, i looked at getting them a while ago wreck

James Bond steelbooks not so hot??

just came from futureshop & saw almost a whole rack of james bond steelbooks..like the 6 that have being release..

not many classic bond fans out there? or not a whole lot of people interested in the steelbook verison of it..

just thought i'd say...is like that at your futureshop?.

Last edited by a moderator:
well, there gone at the Best Buys around me ... which is the same as ur futureshop.

I think the people who dont care about steelbook wanted a matching set so went with slipcover/ amaray where as steelbook collectors went with the SBs but yet no Steel release of License to Kill and Man w/ Golden Gun has made alot of SB collectors mad for those who bought the first 9 SB releases ... *cough* me *cough*

They are great movies, look good in blu ray but cover art not so hot...yea I bought all them, there was a great sale @ FS! they are still around FS in Canada, but back to the $29.99 price, little high for older titles, that's why still around. I suspect they produced too many as well, and the younger crowd probably haven't even seen the movies.

Yeah I sold all of mine long ago. Now im just interested in owning all the new age bond films

I've got 21 of the 22 official Bond movies (22 of the 23 if you include Never Say Never Again), but none of them are on Blu-Ray or in SB. Love the series and can't wait for Bond 23 whenever that happens.

I would have loved to have the entire Bond colection in steelbook, but alas, never going to happen :(

Cheers
CrashKelly

+1 This is probably one of the only steelbook sets I would be interested in, but that would be super expensive picking up 22 007 blu-ray steelbooks. I have a friend that likes to relate purchases into "beer math". His question about a purchase that size would be "Do you know how much beer you could make with that amount of money?" I'd say it would be worth it.