Jaws - 45th Anniversary (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Best Buy Exclusive) [USA]

Oct 18, 2018
Release date: June 2, 2020
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $24.99

E5A6E203-8E6A-4427-A708-795D2F53449D.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
:drool: :drool: :drool: Damn! Thanks mate for sharing :thumbs: that’s incredible.

Here's some more Mondo Jaws Art for ya'

I own the one you mentioned for the vinyl as I never sprung for the aftermarket poster prices.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: willbar84
i see guys information about the amaray 4k release that came out this morning it includes i think a 28 page booklet do you reckon this will apply to the steelbook release also ?

i see guys information about the amaray 4k release that came out this morning it includes i think a 28 page booklet do you reckon this will apply to the steelbook release also ?

Can you give a link to the amray info please

I would have the shark filling 3/4 of the front with the amity jack font at the bottom. The back I would graduate the light blue under the swimmer to dark blue to very dark blue at the bottom. Likewise when putting bruce in the centre in front darken the water underneath so the light blue of the amity jack font is more obvious with maybe embossing the font.

It's a 44 page booklet not 28
jaws-4k-release-1214293.jpeg

It's very unlikely the steelbook release on it's own will have a booklet

You will likely will have to get one of the expected steelbook premium editions to include a booklet
Example FAC release if happening that would include a booklet if you want a steelbook edition with one but also likely be a different booklet to what is incuded in the Amaray release

Booklet content looks to be similar if not same as the previous Jaws Digibook that also was 44 pages

If you want a good book on Jaws
Jaws Memories From Martha's Vineyard

Last edited:
Reactions: ClarkKent
I would have the shark filling 3/4 of the front with the amity jack font at the bottom. The back I would graduate the light blue under the swimmer to dark blue to very dark blue at the bottom. Likewise when putting bruce in the centre in front darken the water underneath so the light blue of the amity jack font is more obvious with maybe embossing the font.

personally I think if they add some bow legged women it will sell a lot of copies

• Friendly
Reactions: BluSteel2012
It's a 44 page booklet not 28
View attachment 467891

It's very unlikely the steelbook release on it's own will have a booklet

You will likely will have to get one of the expected steelbook premium editions to include a booklet
Example FAC release if happening that would include a booklet if you want a steelbook edition with one but also likely be a different booklet to what is incuded in the Amaray release

Booklet content looks to be similar if not same as the previous Jaws Digibook that also was 44 pages

If you want a good book on Jaws
Jaws Memories From Martha's Vineyard
Much like the previous run, I agree the steel will most likely not have a book inside. As for the book itself, I do think it is a rehash of the digibook pages. Can't prove that, but the pages shown sure look like it.

Love that the amray has a full slip, altho I have to say I like the one I created for my steel a little more.

And I wholeheartedly agree about the Jaws: Memories from Martha's Vineyard. I know the guys who put this together and aside from being top notch Jaws experts, they're incredibly nice dudes!! The book; rather, tomb, is sensational and more than just Jaws fans, but film buffs, would love it. Of course, your copies won't have been signed by almost all the living members of the movie like mine is but.....(brag, brag, brag).

My best bud Mike, who wrote Jaws 2: The Making of the Hollywood Sequel, has been working with Edith Blake on a new updated version of The Making of the Movie Jaws, that came out along with Carl Gottliebs Jaws Log back in '75. I believe he has a small section in the update and know he's helped with editing. He's living the Jaws dream, having recently become good friends with Richard Dreyfuss, including running the town hall he did in Kansas. The nicest guy in the world, this guy named Michael Smith, and I'm so happy he has such a big part in all the Jawsiness that's going around lately.
93031510_10157974765673913_6045235523604185088_n.jpg

Lastly, and once more alluding to the full slip, I would love the steel to have this as well, but assume that would have been shown in the stock photo.