Jaws - 45th Anniversary (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Cine-Museum Art #23) [Italy]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: TBA
Purchase links: Box Set - Lenti - Full Slip (Pre-order August 29 at 2:30 PM - Italy time)
Price: €139.90 (Box Set) - €59.90 (Lenti) - €54.90 (Full Slip)
Group buy: Box Set - Lenti - Full Slip
Note: Combo Box Set 300 copies: Lenticular Full Slip - WWA Steelbook - Variant Full Slip - Amaray Case - Photobooklet (40p.) - 5 x Postcards - Special Gift
Lenticular 200 copies: Lenticular Full Slip - WWA Steelbook - Photobooklet (40p.) - 5 x Postcards - Special Gift
Full Slip 300: Variant Full Slip - Amaray Case - Photobooklet (40p.) - 5 x Postcards - Special Gift

FB_IMG_1644116856524.jpgFB_IMG_1644116865297.jpg105034876_1939159952881493_1088830142274803173_o.jpg

Last edited:
They had an update on their facebook that the remaining orders of Jaws and hollywood will be completed on 30th september. We'll see. I do hope so :drool:
I’m not sure how they can complete the group buy orders on the 30th since HDN hasn’t even been invoiced for shipping yet.

LMAO... PPl putting it up for sale for 700€+ for OC on eBay.
What a bunch of idio*s... This is not worth even close for just 2 editions... Only total noobs would pay that much. Not including then huge amount of VAT on top of it all...
OC is worth 300-350€ at best.

Season 1 Lol GIF by NBC

Perhaps we'll get the invoice tomorrow? Place your bets on the roulette wheel
So much has transpired since I paid for this thru the Group Buy that it all kind of seems anti climactic to me. I'm happy for the people who've received it and can enjoy it. Likewise, those who have gotten notice. I lift my coffee mug in celebration of you fine folks.

Reactions: GrimmReapah
What a bunch of idio*s... This is not worth even close for just 2 editions... Only total noobs would pay that much. Not including then huge amount of VAT on top of it all...

Season 1 Lol GIF by NBC
And 1 sold for 699.00 on Sept. 9th...and 2 others at or above 600.00...just nuts!

• Wow
Reactions: 5t33lb0y

Season 1 Lol GIF by NBC
Well its cinemuseum. Their editions are as rare as unicorn poo... and everbody want's a taste of it, no matter the costs
potty squatty GIF

• Haha
Reactions: RMA and Patr0n
Perhaps they mean direct orders.
Perhaps, but the exact wording from the post is: “The still pending Jaws and Hollywood shipments will be completed.” They then provide a timeline through December 20, which indicates nothing more for those 2 releases (as in, they are completed).

So, I suppose it could mean only direct orders; it could mean GB invoices will be done today; it could mean screw HDN we aren’t shipping yours (I’m absolutely not suggesting that this is a real possibility, just using hyperbole to make my point that it’s still vague what it means for our GB purchases).

Regardless, while I appreciate their detailed update post, this overall wasn’t handled well and I hope they learn from it and are more transparent about future releases moving forward. Although I imagine they’ve lost more than a couple of customers based on what I’ve read here on HDN.

I've seen more than my share of stupid moments from companies that rely on a customer base, having been in retail/wholesale for decades. But this is such a specialty business, it's hard to conceive that they would just toast HDN's members in the Group Buy. I know you said that with hyperbole, but again...I've seen some crazy head scratchin' stuff.

Unlike other premiums I will be opening this when it eventually arrives. The fact I'm in 'meh' land doesn't negate my desire for its arrival. Still, It will be hard for it to match my JAWS UHC, which is simply glorious in every conceivable way. Really loving those dudes!

I ordered my Boxset from them directly and they gave me a refund with no email or explanation. The credi just showed up in my PayPal account.
Thry haven’t returned my emails, so frustrating having purchased this 14 months ago when they did a restock. I purchased it with a Joker Lenti which they shipped me but not the Jaws OC. Ridiculous

• Wow
Reactions: Granada and Jocelin
Well its cinemuseum. Their editions are as rare as unicorn poo... and everbody want's a taste of it, no matter the costs

Their art always looked like some animated renderings of these classic films. I only viewed the thread due to so many posts, and saw they're still not improving. ToC, Mondo, CM; impossible to decide which is worse.

• Wow
For those who participated in the jaws group buy:

Send an email to: [email protected] to confirm the order details.

I remember that Group Buy did not include shipping costs. Payment will be requested via email after confirming the shipping address

Thanks fo your attention
Can you confirm some orders were just canceled and refunded, for no reason?
Also, that some are kicked out of your Facebook The Club GBs page, just for being a joking member of HDN?

Their art always looked like some animated renderings of these classic films. I only viewed the thread due to so many posts, and saw they're still not improving. ToC, Mondo, CM; impossible to decide which is worse.
Matter of taste. I love their unique artworks:thumbs:Cant wait for this one to join the rest

• Friendly
Reactions: Jocelin
Yep, email late night, response first thing in the morning, just paid the P&P. That was more straight forward than I thought it would be :thumbs: