USA
Release date: June 27, 2008
Notes: Limited quantity of 2000

rambo.jpg

Actual pictures:
rambo1.jpg

rambo2.jpg

rambo3.jpg

So yeah, I was surprised their was no topic on this one ... it's the holy grail of all things SteelBook. (least, blu-ray steelbook that is.)

Its been sold for $500 and 300 euros just for the empty case alone. Super rare, thought to have been limited to only 2,000 copies.

And this last pic which is nicely laid out came compliments of Tiger, a hardcore collector :)
18968.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
rambo uncut

Anyone know if this is what the bottom edge of a MINT Rambo Uncut De should look like?

Also any advise on how to trade with someone that has no trade or ebay rating? Is a verified paypal account and they send invoice sufficient?

if you mean should it be red then yes mate. not sure bout buying from someone outside of ebay tho, just coz hes verified dont mean you wont get ripped off.

Moved the question about JR from the bad traders thread to here - general info about the Rambo release is useful to everyone.

I got mine today from amazon.de as a used version for 100€. I think that´s fair.
ps. my first post greetings from germany

If you got actually the Amazon.de release with the tatoo "the holy grail" for 1oo Euro then yes it was a deal...

Take care - also greetings from Germany

John

Hi, yes it is the amazon.de release but the tatoo wasn´t in it any more. But I definitely got the holy grail so i don´t care about the tatoo at all.

Yes i know that but i´m just happy that i finaly got these beauty in my hands for a resonable price. The last auction i saw with an tattoo ended with £250. That´s why i sayd i don´t care that i didn´t get the tattoo. I think you might agree with me.
Cheers Fabian

Yes i know that but i´m just happy that i finaly got these beauty in my hands for a resonable price. The last auction i saw with an tattoo ended with £250. That´s why i sayd i don´t care that i didn´t get the tattoo. I think you might agree with me.
Cheers Fabian

Think he was joking lol, tattoo is a bonus it dont make the steelbook any less rare. Might make it complete but IMO not any less rare.:D