John Wick 1-3 (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Stash Book Collection) (Best Buy Exclusive) [USA]

Jan 30, 2013
FFO, Germany
Release date: February 28, 2023
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $79.99
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

6530801_sd (1).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for not taggin' me. No I know who me real friends are... And you're not one of them apparently!

tumblr_lz9leaibWt1rn95k2o1_400.gif

Oh nice! @larson1977 check this out! I wasn't any new releases of John Wick until #4 but I will definitely pick this up since I don't have many John Wick movies....
View attachment 547699
Thanks for taggin' new friend! Awesome collection you got there ☺️

dumb-and-dumber-i-like-you.gif

For this John Wick diehards out there (me included), I'll post a group buy later today.

REMINDER: Shipping will be determined at a later point. Without having these in hand, it's impossible to know what the safest method will be
depending on how big the set is.
Yes please! ;)

Group buy added, things to note (and restating)

1) Shipping and packaging to be determined when in hand. I will likely source a special box for it's safe arrival to you.
2) A single GB fee, donated to HDN of $5.
3) Cost as always - retail + sales tax + HDN fee ($5) + credit card fees
4) Limited to a SINGLE (1) copy per member at this time. We've seen problems with sets before, and if everything is OK, I can acquire more later on.
5) I will probably source a smaller number of copies at first, given how much each set is retailing for.

Secured! Thanks Andy.

Not entirely happy about this release since it´s pure cashgrab with only 1-3 parts, but I know I would regret it later If I don´t take it, for sure :)
As much as I only see it as a cash grab and kinda pointless i do really like it and would consider it if it came to the U.K. as I only own one premium of each. And annoyingly not from the same retailers.

So yeah I’m sick of the constant JW releases but this is the best one I’ve seen

As much as I only see it as a cash grab and kinda pointless i do really like it and would consider it if it came to the U.K. as I only own one premium of each. And annoyingly not from the same retailers.

So yeah I’m sick of the constant JW releases but this is the best one I’ve seen

Yeah, it may seem from my previous post that I dont like it, but I really do, looks pretty cool, Im just pissed off they release it now only with 1-3 part.

Now you see how I feel with all those constant Marvel releases :spoil:

The more to JW collection, the better :cigar::coffee:

Yeah, it may seem from my previous post that I dont like it, but I really do, looks pretty cool, Im just pissed off they release it now only with 1-3 part.

Now you see how I feel with all those constant Marvel releases :spoil:

The more to JW collection, the better :cigar::coffee:
Too bad they didn’t make this big enough to house 5 steels, but I do like it. My only worry is that the packaging will be flimsier than it looks, but that’s what returns are for.

Reactions: Hereticz
Nova have just announced MORE sets too it’s ridiculous. Nova will soon only be known for John wick. How depressing
Really? What sets?
I already got 2 out of 3 of their first releases for the first film, and the white box separately, the whole One-Click of JW2, and only one of the fullslips for the 3rd for some reason, and all their UHD fullslips too, now they're doing more for the same first three films?

Cool set, no one's talking about it is. So the box opens like a book, but it has 3 steelbooks stacked inside of it in the middle? With some pages glued to the lid/upper cover? Won't be comfortable to read, if there's something to read there
Steels themselves are kind of ugly, O guess in the style of those prison tattoos of the cult they're in.
And 2 photos...

Is that yours?
You're missing the FilmArena 'shoebox' of the first one then.
Yes that's my little John Wick Collection, and I do have the Filmarena Maniacs Box as well but it was in storage so that's why it wasn't in the picture.

Seems the writing on those few pages will be in Russian or Belarusian, probably actual couple of folk tales, like the one about Baba Yaga...:wacky:

Really? What sets?
I already got 2 out of 3 of their first releases for the first film, and the white box separately, the whole One-Click of JW2, and only one of the fullslips for the 3rd for some reason, and all their UHD fullslips too, now they're doing more for the same first three films?