John Wick 1-3 (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Stash Book Collection) (Best Buy Exclusive) [USA]

Jan 30, 2013
FFO, Germany
Release date: February 28, 2023
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $79.99
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

6530801_sd (1).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
got to appreciate that even the discs look pretty sweet
Actually love every aspect of it. The colours of the steels are what really do it for me tho especially the purple on chapter 3

My only complaint is the pages seem very thin. Can see bits ripping if they are too thin

So do we reakon the U.K. or other territories will get it? @paulboland thoughts?

Actually love every aspect of it. The colours of the steels are what really do it for me tho especially the purple on chapter 3

So do we reakon the U.K. or other territories will get it? @paulboland thoughts?
With Lionsgate UK is hard to say for sure
Possible but not seen any indication yet if will happen

First 2 Films are Warner in UK
John Wick 3 is Lionsgate

There was a 4K trilogy collection from Lionsgate in UK they got ok from Warner to include first 2 films

With Lionsgate UK is hard to say for sure
Possible but not seen any indication yet if will happen

First 2 Films are Warner in UK
John Wick 3 is Lionsgate

There was a 4K trilogy collection from Lionsgate in UK they got ok from Warner to include first 2 films
Interesting. If they done it before I can see them doing it again then. And this is quite an interesting collectors edition tbf

Reactions: paulboland
Kind of brave making a release with proper full Russian on the cover, and I assume inside text as well, with all the anti-russian hate in the world, almost to the point of anti-japanese hate during WWII.
I thought they'd go for Belarusian, but from that video up there the text on the cover is clearly in russian.

So basically, it's like a giant digibook, holding steelbooks inside !
It could've been better if it was an actual small book that you can pull off entirely imo.

Very cool indeed! I still think it's a pointless release however, but I'm sure it'll still sell well.

You never held a real book in your hands before, did you? :naughty: :giggle:
The pages look see through compared to normal pages meaning they are very thin. My point was the book part is attached to a heavy box. Any little slip whilst holding the book section could cause you to rip some of it. Only because of the weight and it’s all attached

These seem nice. If they come to the UK I might consider them. But I have John Wick on 4k anyway + a set of Nova steels. Going for triple dip on these would be a push for me.

Group buy is getting close to sold out, just fyi there won’t be a restock if it does…but probably will close at the end of this month for sure