John Wick 1-3 (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Stash Book Collection) (Best Buy Exclusive) [USA]

Jan 30, 2013
FFO, Germany
Release date: February 28, 2023
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $79.99
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

6530801_sd (1).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
its not that bad of a deal for 80 imo.. you get 3x steels with 3x uhd discs 3x blurays and a unique box with a nice finish and cool details
Yeah, but if you already have the 3x UHD and 15x Blu-rays, then you're only paying for the packaging, so waiting for a sale makes sense.

Yeah, but if you already have the 3x UHD and 15x Blu-rays, then you're only paying for the packaging, so waiting for a sale makes sense.
of course it makes sense, and id like to have it for less than rrp as well lol.. but its objectively a pretty good deal and i can see this being a favorite amongst jw fans and collectors in general.. and its kinda obscure, so the print run might not be that large as well... so you either poker for 20% off or risk having to pay 100% extra on ebay...

of course it makes sense, and id like to have it for less than rrp as well lol.. but its objectively a pretty good deal and i can see this being a favorite amongst jw fans and collectors in general.. and its kinda obscure, so the print run might not be that large as well... so you either poker for 20% off or risk having to pay 100% extra on ebay...
:rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: hatredhorror
Very funny book! It's basically like a compilation of Dr. Seuss' stories, or A Grimm Brothers volume.
Well, I guess it's supposed to 'hide' its real contents.

Very funny book! It's basically like a compilation of Dr. Seuss' stories, or A Grimm Brothers volume.
Well, I guess it's supposed to 'hide' its real contents.

I just remember the days when we had to beg and plead to get someone to help with Media Markt releases. Now we get actual well designed editions from Lionsgate.

Someone there definitely gets “it”

Wow. Just wow.

nice!!! cant wait to get it.
I just remember the days when we had to beg and plead to get someone to help with Media Markt releases. Now we get actual well designed editions from Lionsgate.

Someone there definitely gets “it”
maybe you didnt say please :naughty: but fun aside... germans are evil :twisted: