John Wick 1-3 (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Stash Book Collection) (Best Buy Exclusive) [USA]

Jan 30, 2013
FFO, Germany
Release date: February 28, 2023
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $79.99
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

6530801_sd (1).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Some of these arrived yesterday, and I expect more today. I'm hopefully going to unbox and inpsect today and also take some measurements.

Seeing the photos and videos thus far I don't believe I have any boxes that will be big enough to fit and may need to source them just for these.

If you joined the GB please expect a delay on shipping costs and getting these out.

Thanks

I guarantee it! If anything they'll release a new set with different matching artwork, then rinse and repeat once the fifth film is out.
yeahyeahyeah-ryan-george.gif

Right, look at Mission Impossible, they did a set for the first 3 when the 4th came out, and a set of the 5 for the 6th, and I know they're just waiting with designs for first 7 to advertise the second half of Dead Reckoning.

Fast and Furious had at least 5 steelbooks per movie, and 3 series of steels, but at least they kept going 2 of them in the same style, that's all I'm asking.

Boxes have arrived. Had to get this video down in size, but who needs HD of me showing you how it will be sent lol?

I left in the audio for those that like to hear the bubble wrap sounds!

nice, looking good! cant wait to receive it!

Last edited: