John Wick (4K Blu-ray SteelBook) (Novamedia Exclusive #26) [Korea]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: August 7, 2020
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenti (Pre-order July 24 at 10 PM Korea time - UTC +9)
Price: $45.99 (Full Slip) - $46.99 (Lenti)
Group buys: hosted by Aniv One Click - Full Slip - Lenti
Note: One 4K disc (feature + supplements).
Full Slip limited to 1500 numbered copies
Lenti limited to 1500 numbered copies

1B6881DB-09D2-4411-B4A3-C18422659CF7.jpeg763003BA-8F80-4495-A140-DF359DF4D4DF.jpeg
105401474_2517974471639643_7836783878714024617_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
When buying via the group buy, how do we pay for shipping?
Do we get an invoice sent straight to our paypal accounts or do we get a private message here with instructions of how to pay?

Hello Miss Chunk :emb:

GB with @Aniv We get a PM with a link to an excell sheet with all the names of the participants and each of our shipping charges :happy:

Reactions: chunk
When buying via the group buy, how do we pay for shipping?
Do we get an invoice sent straight to our paypal accounts or do we get a private message here with instructions of how to pay?
'...Shipping is directly From Novamedia and average cost for international destinations as in Novamedia Store plus $3 & Paypal Fees. Orders will be shipped to Paypal address on file. Shipping Bill will be sent closer to release date...'

Reactions: chunk
Hello Miss Chunk :emb:

GB with @Aniv We get a PM with a link to an excell sheet with all the names of the participants and each of our shipping charges :happy:
Lol ...Hello Mr Actarus, thank you so much for your quick response :joy:

Never had that before, so we get a link to a sreadsheet which show everyone's charges.... then is there something to click on that takes us to our paypal accounts and that's it?

Also, this is due for release now, so do nova ship direct purchases first then we'll get invoices sometime soon, as it's my first gb done this way I'm am unaware of the time line (and also with covid there may be other delays).

Also I usually buy direct from nova so I don't know if we get options for shipping price?
is there an extra hdn fee?
And how do nova mark $ for customs as I usually ask them to declare $15

• Friendly
Reactions: Actarus
'...Shipping is directly From Novamedia and average cost for international destinations as in Novamedia Store plus $3 & Paypal Fees. Orders will be shipped to Paypal address on file. Shipping Bill will be sent closer to release date...'

Sorry, didn't see this before I'd made my above post, thanks for the info:thumbs:

Reactions: larson1977
Lol ...Hello Mr Actarus, thank you so much for your quick response :joy:

Never had that before, so we get a link to a sreadsheet which show everyone's charges.... then is there something to click on that takes us to our paypal accounts and that's it?

Also, this is due for release now, so do nova ship direct purchases first then we'll get invoices sometime soon, as it's my first gb done this way I'm am unaware of the time line (and also with covid there may be other delays).

Also I usually buy direct from nova so I don't know if we get options for shipping price?
is there an extra hdn fee?
And how do nova mark $ for customs as I usually ask them to declare $15

I believe @Aniv will specify as to which PayPal address to send the amount on the spreadsheet that does include both PayPal and HDN fee :thumbs:

It is shipped directly from Nova to you ;)

They usually declare 20$ USD on the package but I believe if you send a PM to Aniv you may ask him to ask Nova the amount you want it declared at.

Regarding the shipping of your package you usually pay the shipping charges before it is shipped(however once Plain Archive shipped the GB copies before we paid Aniv, but usually you pay before shipping)

Regarding the shipping via K-Packet some retailer have some restrictions depending on your country, but if I am not wrong UK might be on the “ok to ship list”

I had 2 package shipped via DHL and got hit hard by customs, but it wasn’t from Korea. So right now we kinda just have to be patient regarding the xtra delays :grumpy:

Last edited:
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: chunk and Loony_Tic
I believe @Aniv will specify as to which PayPal address to send the amount on the spreadsheet that does include both PayPal and HDN fee :thumbs:

They usually declare 20$ USD on the package but I believe if you send a PM to Aniv you may ask him to ask Nova the amount you want it declared at.

Regarding the shipping of your package you usually pay the shipping charges before it is shipped(however once Plain Archive shipped the GB copies before we paid Aniv, but usually you pay before shipping)

Regarding the shipping via K-Packet some retailer have some restrictions depending on your country, but if I am not wrong UK might be on the “ok to ship list”

I had 2 package shipped via DHL and got hit hard by customs, but it wasn’t from Korea. So right now we kinda just have to be patient regarding the xtra delays :grumpy:

Btw sorry didn’t reply to your last message yet, I should have, but lately I have been finding difficult to express myself...so far August has been kicking my behind :blackeye: very difficult month for me my anxiety is through the roof :ugh: hope things will calm down :(
I think you're right regarding the UK being on the "OK to ship list" - had something sent from Korea the other day and it's mark as having left the country and on it's way here.

Thanks Actarus :thumbs:

K packet, that's the cheaper option I use, I couldn't remember the name.
I'll have to PM aniv cos I got a package from nova last year marked at $20 and had to pay customs so I always have it marked at $15 now to be on the safe side:)

Thanks for the help:):thumbs:

• Friendly
This steelbook is so far away from the original one . Looks like a cheap steel from Bestbuy for 7.99. Hell, even original Bestbuy steelbook is miles better than this.

Reactions: MM3
My One Click arrived yesterday. The Fullslip is instantly my favourite of the two and actually turned out a lot nicer in-hand than I expected. It has a really nice sandy type texture to it with all the imagery being spot glossed :drool: Not so blown away by the Lenti though hence I've kept that sealed for now, and unless I'm mistaken there doesn't seem to be any type of special finish to the backside either :cautious: Oh well, and as for the steelbook itself, I actually really like the colour :LOL: The spot glossing on the front title is a bit pathetic but it works better on the back, overall I don't mind the matte finish either but of course would have preferred gloss and maybe some bossing...

IMG_20200818_185906_841.jpg