Mar 21, 2013
South Korea
Release date: March 31, 2015
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenti - Quarter Slip - One Click (Pre-order on March 6, at 8 PM - Korea time)
Price: $35.99 - $36.99 - $109
Note: Total print run is 4000. One Click 200 - Full Slip 900 - Lenti 900 - Quarter Slip 200 (not numbered)

Available on HDN shop SOLD OUT
Group buy:
apsmith21 (Worldwide) - Masterblaster (CLOSED)

10896834_544011739035936_5826818043625314761_n.jpg Screen Shot 2017-11-23 at 1.44.41 PM.png

Screen Shot 2015-09-13 at 22.35.46.png Screen Shot 2015-09-13 at 22.37.14.png Screen Shot 2015-09-13 at 22.35.10.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Nova Media - John Wick - Full Slip Ltd Edition

Glad I went for it while it was still in stock on Nova Media.... It was in and out my basket about 10 times before I pulled the trigger excuse the pun... ;)

The package quality is top class! The steelbook finish itself is full gloss and its deep! Probably the best gloss finished steelbook I have. Image quality is also spot on.

IMAG5759_1.jpg

IMAG5762.jpg IMAG5774.jpg IMAG5776.jpg IMAG5781.jpg IMAG5787.jpg IMAG5779.jpg

IMAG5793_2.jpg

Attachments

• IMAG5793_2.jpg
    IMAG5793_2.jpg
    404 KB · Views: 141
  • IMAG5779.jpg
    IMAG5779.jpg
    225.4 KB · Views: 140
Coba1n399812 said:
First sorry for my English is not very good. The order is ok. I sent one email to Novamedia. What will happen now? :(

Two weeks and Novamedia no response. VERY BAD NOVA VERY BAD..... :/

Two weeks and Novamedia no response. VERY BAD NOVA VERY BAD..... :/
Have you messaged them more than once? As I think they have had quite a few messages to get through for other releases. Avengers they had quite a few messages from members trying to sort out combining postage due to ordering individually then wanting postage combined. Also Big Hero 6 has just been shipped so it's probably quite a busy time for them.
Having said that there is no excuse for them to ignore your message after all it was their **** up.

never saw John Wick but I signed up for the double pack from Film Arena just based on their record. Was considering picking these up too. The lenti looks like it has a similar design to Drive's and I think they should look nice together.

Have you messaged them more than once? As I think they have had quite a few messages to get through for other releases. Avengers they had quite a few messages from members trying to sort out combining postage due to ordering individually then wanting postage combined. Also Big Hero 6 has just been shipped so it's probably quite a busy time for them.
Having said that there is no excuse for them to ignore your message after all it was their **** up.

Yes Toka two messages. I do not think it's that difficult to read messages. They have two weeks and nothing happened. I'm afraid I will not see my Lenti. Should at least return the money or the difference between the two versions. At the end I have one version that I do not like. 60 € to trash. Sorry for my English.

A question really my John Wick lenti had a scratch on it I got a replacement from nova which has now arrived. My plan was to take the numbered sticker off the original slip and place it on my replacement. However it seems as though the sticker doesn't come off very easily (if at all). Has anyone attempted this?

A question really my John Wick lenti had a scratch on it I got a replacement from nova which has now arrived. My plan was to take the numbered sticker off the original slip and place it on my replacement. However it seems as though the sticker doesn't come off very easily (if at all). Has anyone attempted this?
I believe someone else tried this and didn't have much luck. You will probably end up ruining the sticker if you try it.

I believe someone else tried this and didn't have much luck. You will probably end up ruining the sticker if you try it.

Take a hair dryer to the sticker, get it warm enough of 30 seconds - 1 minute of running. Heat up the sticker, peel it back of the shrink and reapply the sticker to your other edition.

The key is to heat up the glue so it "resticks" to the new location.

Take a hair dryer to the sticker, get it warm enough of 30 seconds - 1 minute of running. Heat up the sticker, peel it back of the shrink and reapply the sticker to your other edition.

The key is to heat up the glue so it "resticks" to the new location.
That should work, I've used the old hair dryer trick before.

Also, any chance a MOD can put Huggy2k4's pics above behind some spoilers, its taking ages for the page to load up. Brilliant pics though they are....thanks !

Bought a copy of the lenti version on ebay for £38 delivered. Very impressed.

And for anybody that doesn't know. The discs say REGION A locked but infact they work in Region B players.

My lenti also has 2 scratches which are visible. I guess I can't get a replacement from Nova as I bought it on ebay ?