Mar 21, 2013
South Korea
Release date: March 31, 2015
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenti - Quarter Slip - One Click (Pre-order on March 6, at 8 PM - Korea time)
Price: $35.99 - $36.99 - $109
Note: Total print run is 4000. One Click 200 - Full Slip 900 - Lenti 900 - Quarter Slip 200 (not numbered)

Available on HDN shop SOLD OUT
Group buy:
apsmith21 (Worldwide) - Masterblaster (CLOSED)

10896834_544011739035936_5826818043625314761_n.jpg Screen Shot 2017-11-23 at 1.44.41 PM.png

Screen Shot 2015-09-13 at 22.35.46.png Screen Shot 2015-09-13 at 22.37.14.png Screen Shot 2015-09-13 at 22.35.10.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Doesn't this company ship to the US?
Yes they do. Reason for GB is simply because some people don't like to have to pre-order at a certain time, might not be around, there might be server issues, etc.

What I loved about this movie is the peacefulness behind the violence, like it's ever so effortlessly...he's cool, calm and collected - loved the scene when he goes bad ass and with the music reminded me a bit of the Matrix...

Reactions: harry
The fact that the French one looks as though it will cost be around £30; I might be tempted to join the GB.

I am annoyed at you lot though, as what started out as a harmless collection is now costing me a fortune :naughty:

Reactions: psychoscot
Anybody else here nervous about full glossy steelbooks? I've ordered plenty of full glossy steelbooks from Kimchi and BluFans and every single one has tiny scratches on the front and back. From what I understand, full glossy steelbooks are easily scratched and can be troublesome for some users that open their steelbooks. Isn't there a middle ground that still has the appeal of gloss yet better protected against scratches?

thx @harry for the tag :kiss: (tags never alter me, don't know why)

colors of the steel looks awesome :woot: must see the flick first but all your comments sounds like its worth it :happy:

I am annoyed at you lot though, as what started out as a harmless collection is now costing me a fortune :naughty:

Ah well, if you're gonna hang around (and I hope you do) get used to it. ;) I don't know for a fact, but I this site must have ruined marriages, lol! :rofl:

Sorry PA you can keep your "arty" tosh! Nova has it sorted BRING ON THE VIOLENCE! :naughty:

Sooooooooooooooooooooo in for this!

Definitely seems like Nova are intending on being the (comparatively) lowbrow Korean equivalent to Plain Archive. Going after that easy money. Still there's room for a bit of the old ultraviolence. :smug:

Keanu does a better Liam Neeson than Liam Neeson in this one. :rofl:

I love PA and will be blind buying this. Being able to appreciate art is a good thing. But good luck getting an order in from Nova (Magento)!

Oh I don't mind arthouse films I own many, just get fed up of PA who in my opinion make the overall best packages only choosing those films. Would love to have seen them do an anniversary edition of Pulp Fiction or something similar, as well as maybe a new release.

Ordered from Nova on Captain America without problems. Since then I've used them several times without a hitch. Joined GB's for their last few as it suited me better :D

Reactions: spass