John Wick: Chapter 2 (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection) [Czech Republic]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: 2020 (TBA)
Purchase links: E1 - E2
Price: TBA

Screen Shot 2016-09-24 at 01.38.04.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I know they were overkill but I wish they stayed with the bigger Maniac Box and just dropped the poster and and extra goodies that didn't fit in it. Then shipping it would have been easier.

• Thanks
Reactions: Lakerone
Unbelievable! Last time I was lurking around a group of girls on my own at the cinema I got a £300 fine! :rofl::LOL::rofl:
the joys of being a female and going to solo screenings - I can even watch kid's cartoon or family movies and not get a funny looks (ie Disney movies - imagine if you saw a full grown male going solo...you'd be a tad concerned right? and wrongly so but its how things are sadly).

that said, I do see an increasing number of people clearly going to the movies alone, and I love it :) (I intentionally go alone sometimes)
Movies may not be at their creative peak, but the passion for movies and the fan's of the art form at getting stronger :)

the joys of being a female and going to solo screenings - I can even watch kid's cartoon or family movies and not get a funny looks (ie Disney movies - imagine if you saw a full grown male going solo...you'd be a tad concerned right? and wrongly so but its how things are sadly).

that said, I do see an increasing number of people clearly going to the movies alone, and I love it :) (I intentionally go alone sometimes)
Movies may not be at their creative peak, but the passion for movies and the fan's of the art form at getting stronger :)

I go see Disney films alone, but always on week days in the afternoon when the kids are in school lol

@carllenc and @Collector03601

any news on this one?
its just all the other release's are now getting announced and don't want to hang around if this is going no where and end up with nothing as has happend before with fa cancelling in the past on certain releases.

many thanks
basil :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: smileyx9
I go see Disney films alone, but always on week days in the afternoon when the kids are in school lol
I much prefer movies during the week days too - quieter.
But I sadly work normal people hours now so its not as easily done anymore (used to be on shift work until about a year ago)

@carllenc and @Collector03601

any news on this one?
its just all the other release's are now getting announced and don't want to hang around if this is going no where and end up with nothing as has happend before with fa cancelling in the past on certain releases.

many thanks

@Collector03601 @carllenc

i will ask again as presumed you have missed the question from before?
is there an update please?

thanks

If there was, they would have posted.

or you think they may have been busy and maybe just maybe missed this?

and if there is no answer coming forward from fa, i need to consider my options now as have relied on fa before and missed out another steel that then sold out and had to pay the flea bay price for it at nearly twice the price!
so there is always a cost implication involved when dealing with fa not that they are bothered by that (fa that is).

so a simple 'no' from either @Collector03601 or @carllenc would do then i can make decision from that and not like feel being ignored either its not hard to give a answer is it really?

but bear in mind the other steels are out 22nd june 54 days away now and some of us have to budget money over time and get orders in elsewhere if we need too because there is no guarantee this will happen as has been proved many times before of things fa would "like" to do, as history has proved over and over again. so i for one would like an answer, im not being inpolite. i just want to plan a little more with my limited funds.

but there we go

Last edited:
@Basil Busy or not, they would have posted. It's not like they're ignoring you on purpose or have an update and sleeping on it. We need to cut them some slack given all the PMs they receive.

If you can't wait, then going with a different release might be the best possible scenario for you.

Just annoys the hell out of me why they take far to much on at one time and we wait months even 12 months + for titles to come out ...... i.e Unbroken , King Kong , Shawshank , The Thing , Backdraft , Minions , Deepwater horizon and Hacksaw Ridge.
I wish they would finish what they announce instead of a year + of the waiting game.

Just annoys the hell out of me why they take far to much on at one time and we wait months even 12 months + for titles to come out ...... i.e Unbroken , King Kong , Shawshank , The Thing , Backdraft , Minions , Deepwater horizon and Hacksaw Ridge.
I wish they would finish what they announce instead of a year + of the waiting game.

You can thank their greed for £££$$$ for that. If they didn't churn out so many of the WWA stuff (along with so many variants) then we'd see the WEA stuff much quicker

There could also be an issue with studios making WEA stuff a very slow and arduous process.

I dunno. Look at the likes of Nova, they don't take this long. I think once a company has established themselves it should be a much easier process and I'm sure that FA would've established them selves by now.

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
I dunno. Look at the likes of Nova, they don't take this long. I think once a company has established themselves it should be a much easier process and I'm sure that FA would've established them selves by now.
You would think. But it does seem like the WEAs this year have been a lot less frequent from everybody.

• Thanks
Reactions: cooey