John Wick: Chapter 2 (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection) [Czech Republic]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: 2020 (TBA)
Purchase links: E1 - E2
Price: TBA

Screen Shot 2016-09-24 at 01.38.04.png

Last edited by a moderator:
^ I have to agree. @AlienKing @Danzigg1979
For two reasons I enjoy keeping to myself at the movies: First, it's just so much easier to actually go see a movie - a lot less organization is required if you don't have to coordinate with X persons. Second, you don't have to deal with friends who didn't enjoy a movie as much as you (probably) did. When they keep complaining how terrible a movie was, I always feel like as if I were responsible for them not enjoying it. Thus I opted for seeing movies alone more than once recently. It's really not bad, although social protocol dictates that... [/sheldon] ;)

Last edited:
Thanks @CleverLoginName @AlienKing @kryptonite i could hire a gf but my wife May something about that lol

I have seen some films on my own Crow City of Angels, Tomorrow Never Dies and Suicide Squad. Majority I go with the Mrs but she has health issues that make it difficult to go and my boy is too young.
Maybe I might take a day off work and see John Wick 2, Logan & The Lego Batman Movie. Or I'll alternatively save the money and buy the Steelbook.
Thanks again

• Thanks
Reactions: CleverLoginName
Thanks @CleverLoginName @AlienKing @kryptonite i could hire a gf but my wife May something about that lol

I have seen some films on my own Crow City of Angels, Tomorrow Never Dies and Suicide Squad. Majority I go with the Mrs but she has health issues that make it difficult to go and my boy is too young.
Maybe I might take a day off work and see John Wick 2, Logan & The Lego Batman Movie. Or I'll alternatively save the money and buy the Steelbook.
Thanks again

I am just joking of course...:p

Hope your wife feels better. :thumbs:

Reactions: Danzigg1979

Thanks again
I know your situation. I have the same problem. Wife never well, daughter is 6 years old and i start early in the morning. Plus daughter does not like to stay at some one house.

• Thanks

Thanks again
I pray that your Mrs gets better.
If you've already been to theaters alone, then you know how cool it is to hand out with yourself :)

• Thanks
I'm getting tempted to see this at the cinema even if it will be on my own.

Sometimes going to the movies alone really pays off. I remember when I was around 19 I went to see some horror movie in 3d and I sat behind some girls. Before I knew it one of them asked me to come up and sit with them. By the end of the movie I had her phone number and we ended up going out for like three months. Unfortunately I forget her birthday and that was that! but for those three months we had a helluva good time. :happy:

Anyway, I hope by now you made it to see this kick ass movie.

tumblr_oeqpn8UPAY1uahsj4o1_500.gif

• Helpful Post
Reactions: K.i.T and harry
Sometimes going to the movies alone really pays off. I remember when I was around 19 I went to see some horror movie in 3d and I sat behind some girls. Before I knew it one of them asked me to come up and sit with them. By the end of the movie I had her phone number and we ended up going out for like three months. Unfortunately I forget her birthday and that was that! but for those three months we had a helluva good time. :happy:

Not yet my friend but I'm working on it, I'll have to be quick though think another 2 weeks and it will be gone from cinemas.
I did however see Logan today and contemplated a double feature.

• Thanks
Reactions: Phantasmic

Unbelievable! Last time I was lurking around a group of girls on my own at the cinema I got a £300 fine! :rofl::LOL::rofl:

Whats wrong with going on your own?
You should try it. Take yourself out one day. Movie + dinner :thumbs:
Myself is the best company i could ask for to go to movies with.

I go couple of times a week every week on my own. The Mrs only goes to very certain films "maybe only 6 or 7 films a year", otherwise shes off to her best mates for wine and girly talk. Or since I don't need to work everyday, I often go during the day when the cinema is very quiet and everyones at work.

I go couple of times a week every week on my own. The Mrs only goes to very certain films "maybe only 6 or 7 films a year", otherwise shes off to her best mates for wine and girly talk. Or since I don't need to work everyday, I often go during the day when the cinema is very quiet and everyones at work.
The idea that one must go to the cinema in a group or coupled with someone else is just bizzare.
Do you have to shop in a group or with someone else? Do you have to go to the Library in a group or as a couple?
The whole thing is absurd. I wanna take in a movie. No different from wanting to watch the TV or read a book. (Imagine having to call your girlfriend over to the house everytime you wanna do those things).

The idea that one must go to the cinema in a group or coupled with someone else is just bizzare.
Do you have to shop in a group or with someone else? Do you have to go to the Library in a group or as a couple?
The whole thing is absurd. I wanna take in a movie. No different from wanting to watch the TV or read a book. (Imagine having to call your girlfriend over to the house everytime you wanna do those things).

Nail and head :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: harry and C.C. 95

It's not a "must". But since I have a 3d full-HD beamer and surround sound at home, the only motivation for me to pay extra more to watch a movie at the cinema is because it's a social event with my friends/family (and maybe because of the popcorn, but even that I can make at home) :)

It's not a "must". But since I have a 3d full-HD beamer and surround sound at home, the only motivation for me to pay extra more to watch a movie at the cinema is because it's a social event with my friends/family (and maybe because of the popcorn, but even that I can make at home) :)

I agree. I only go with family or friends if it's cinema in 4DX or IMAX otherwise I'm waiting for the bluray to enjoy it on my system at home. Ordinary cinema just doesn't cut it for me anymore. I can see the pixels on the screen and the low resolution. My TV and Surround is a better experience for me. No joke.

• Thanks
Reactions: yy0925
70mm, Nitrate screenings and Imax cannot be achieved at home.
But I completely understand. I have a great rig at home, so when I go to certain theaters that are not up to snuff, I just mutter "I can do better at home than they are doing here".
But seeing something like a 70mm print of APOCALYPSE NOW at the CineramaDome cannot be achieved at home unless you are a Rockafeller.

I'll be honest I don't tend to go the cinema too often, favouring buying the Steelbook of a film instead, plus if I go to the cinema I like to talk about the film I saw with someone.
I did enjoy going on my own and thought I should do this more often, still need to see John Wick 2 and Ghost in the Shell.

you lucky sod i wish i didn't have to work every day, i think it is something we would all like :thumbs: my mortage is done in 10years :drool:

also going when the cinema is empty, brillant no idiots with noise bags of sweets or kids talking thru the film means you can enjoy properly.

has anyone heard what is going on with this as film arena arent saying sod all on this?

basil :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: JackRegan