John Wick: Chapter 2 (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection) [Czech Republic]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: 2020 (TBA)
Purchase links: E1 - E2
Price: TBA

Screen Shot 2016-09-24 at 01.38.04.png

Last edited by a moderator:
A bit OT, but can anyone explain to me why it actually takes so much longer to create a WEA? It's always the same saying, but I've never heard a reasonable explanation. After all these companies use official artwork. In my naive understanding of producing premium editions, companies such as Filmarena, HDzeta, Blufans - you name it - do have established contacts with the studios. So I guess the approval process shouldn't take too long and issues with the use of (exclusive) artwork in a certain way could quickly be rectified?

A bit OT, but can anyone explain to me why it actually takes so much longer to create a WEA? It's always the same saying, but I've never heard a reasonable explanation. After all these companies use official artwork. In my naive understanding of producing premium editions, companies such as Filmarena, HDzeta, Blufans - you name it - do have established contacts with the studios. So I guess the approval process shouldn't take too long and issues with the use of (exclusive) artwork in a certain way could quickly be rectified?
WWA can be shipped to all terrirories (which means, every country and every retailer has the same steelbook - although they might add a custom slipcover). A WEA means manufacturing a steelbook specifically for that company with custom art that no one else has (which the studio must give an O.K. to the Artwork or they cannot sell it).
Obviously it is easier to just accept a pallet of WWA steelbooks than to make make your own WEA.

Reactions: CleverLoginName
WWA can be shipped to all terrirories (which means, every country and every retailer has the same steelbook - although they might add a custom slipcover). A WEA means manufacturing a steelbook specifically for that company with custom art that no one else has (which the studio must give an O.K. to the Artwork or they cannot sell it).
Obviously it is easier to just accept a pallet of WWA steelbooks than to make make your own WEA.

We should all have a go at dressing up our WWA steelbook and making our own goodies. That would be funny :rofl:

• Thanks
Reactions: C.C. 95
Well, that is kinda what @zesty does with his custom Lenti slips!
Although Neil has yet to make any goodies along with them!!:rofl:
Any keychains or Neilpop Vinyl figures in the offing Neil?!:hilarious:

No Zesty doesn't count. No semi-professionals :p

I'm sure Neil will appreciate your calling him Semi-pro! His work IS that good!:thumbs:

@zesty for the slips
@Noodles for the artwork
(are you two twins, both the same first name? :p)
@HDN to market this
@lgans316 for a critic to moan at the quality :rofl:

LMAO I'm out of comission at the minute due to a bug bite/ baloon hand :p

20170618_203805.jpg

pretty sure the studio still drag their feet like they are in cement lol