John Wick: Chapter 3 - Parabellum (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Amazon Exclusive) [UK]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: September 16, 2019
Purchase link: Amazon UK
Price: £39.99
Note: With slipbox and coin. Per Amazon: "Exclusive to Amazon Including Gold coin, Metal Hotel Lobby Card and Slipcase Artwork."

CFBF615B-F00B-4EC5-A4A7-07818A82821C_jpeg.jpg

81C2W5aTTOL._SX342_.jpg
71rYSTWVRSL._SX385_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Dog in the back? Halle Berry’s character would’ve been better choice. Cancelled!
I couldn't have put it better myself. Surely that would've been the logical choice given how much screen time she had, plus you know, attack dogs... :banghead:

That rear artwork is such a weird choice.

Reactions: TriSteel
Easy really , it was Designed to be read downwards.

John wick, Chapter 3 Parabellem

As to members complaining about age restriction stickers they must be from outside the UK,
All film media in UK has age stickers so we are used to them.
What is 'downwards'? or rather 'how' is downwards? :confused:

Reactions: Punker76
Really

A lot of film titles are similar to this where they incorporate the title with the number of the film and a chapter or series.

Read John Wick
Then read downwards Chapter 3 Parabellem

I think some members just like to hate and complain for the sake of being petty.

Gonna be a lot of complaints if nova has its art restricted as well lol

Reactions: Ranavalone
Man.. artwork is lame.. don't like this vector/shading effect. It's not meant for JW lore in my opinion. As much as i would like to get the goodies, i'm going to have to cancel. Don't want this in my collection. :vomit:

Reactions: Punker76
Surprised by all the hate for this tbh... I really dig it, and the same goes for Zavvi's. That being said, I'll still probably cancel both of my orders, since they're kinda expensive, plus I'll most likely go for Nova's release anyway.
right?
its far from bad but its not the best either.

this has the better value - 2 goodies instead of a single coin. Plus this slip is a LOT better of the two.

depending how much noise we hear regarding Nova in the meantime, I may cancel this as well as Zavvi's...but currently plan on keeping this to tide me over until Nova's

Reactions: Noodles and dfoles
right?
its far from bad but its not the best either.

this has the better value - 2 goodies instead of a single coin. Plus this slip is a LOT better of the two.

depending how much noise we hear regarding Nova in the meantime, I may cancel this as well as Zavvi's...but currently plan on keeping this to tide me over until Nova's
Yeah, I'm actually considering keeping this one now... I kinda want the coin and card lol. I really like both slips, but overall this one goes with the steel better IMO.

Reactions: Flloydo