John Wick: Chapter 3 - Parabellum (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Amazon Exclusive) [UK]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: September 16, 2019
Purchase link: Amazon UK
Price: £39.99
Note: With slipbox and coin. Per Amazon: "Exclusive to Amazon Including Gold coin, Metal Hotel Lobby Card and Slipcase Artwork."

CFBF615B-F00B-4EC5-A4A7-07818A82821C_jpeg.jpg

81C2W5aTTOL._SX342_.jpg
71rYSTWVRSL._SX385_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Amazon visa card has been charged

My order has delivery date Monday 16th

Looks like will be An Post Express parcel to arrive on Monday

Glossy! And the card and coin are cracking - the coin has proper weight unlike the FA one from long ago...slip is crap though and no better than the Zavvi Hellboy one from last month with all the jcard info on the rear instead of extra art

Yours arrived already?? Mine hasn’t even been dispatched yet!! Not that I’m jealous or anything...god no...! :naughty:

It looks like a great set, I’m glad the coin and card are of a decent quality too. Can’t wait to revisit this.

Reactions: EvilThing
"Cha Cha" the Pit Bull b!tch looking all chilled out in space brought back down to earth in gifs:-
1568508796539.png

tenor (17).gif
qqg19A7.gif

Not a fan of the steelbook as much as of the slipcase . . . but can see why a JW fan could go for the package as the extra bits 'n' bobs look decent:-
1568508495122.png
1568508568556.png

Is the coin same as zavvi or different so apart from this having a card and slipcase different everything much the same right, has anyone purchased the two editions bit more expensive with than just standard steel is the extras worth it?

Is the coin same as zavvi or different so apart from this having a card and slipcase different everything much the same right, has anyone purchased the two editions bit more expensive with than just standard steel is the extras worth it?
@bwatt99
Zavvi has Black Adjudicator Coin

03B31859-CF10-4A0B-A1C9-F1211B5FFD57_jpeg.jpg

Amazon has
Gold Currency Coin and Metal Lobby Card
CFBF615B-F00B-4EC5-A4A7-07818A82821C_jpeg.jpg

Reactions: MerlinT
Mine arrived today, nice steelbook and the card and coin look great. I'm glad I didn't pay full price though as I think £39.99 is too much.
How did you swing a discount?
I’ve had it ordered from day one and no price drop

Yours arrived already?? Mine hasn’t even been dispatched yet!! Not that I’m jealous or anything...god no...! :naughty:

It looks like a great set, I’m glad the coin and card are of a decent quality too. Can’t wait to revisit this.
Mines not even charged yet :(

Reactions: Mike Haley
Really like the steelbook. Got mine yesterday and watched it last night. Slip cover is better quality than the Zavvi one for Hellboy, but spoiled by the “15” cert rating on either side at the bottom. Really glossy steelbook. Like it a lot.

What does Amazon uk use to pack steelbooks in these days as been a while since I ordered a steelbook from them,I probably order a standard blu ray as well same time but I'm a bit concerned on the packing.

Got mine yesterday, only thing is my OCD is triggered as the coin is a different size compared to the Film Arena one... Lobby card is indeed a metal card, not etched though and no chip either, still it's a decent release, though the Nova edition will blow it away.

Attachments

• received_406113153641110.jpeg
    received_406113153641110.jpeg
    102.1 KB · Views: 179
How did you swing a discount?
I’ve had it ordered from day one and no price drop

Mines not even charged yet :(

They had a £10 off a £40 order if you downloaded the Amazon assistant, although I had to get in touch with customer services to get it to work on this.

Got mine yesterday, only thing is my OCD is triggered as the coin is a different size compared to the Film Arena one... Lobby card is indeed a metal card, not etched though and no chip either, still it's a decent release, though the Nova edition will blow it away.

The FilmArena plastic coin is nothing compared to the quality of these replica coins.

What was the amount of copies for this? It is still in stock. The Best Buy exclusive was 35K.
There are just so many different releases for this film and we haven't even got a pre-order date for Novamedia yet!!
I cancelled Zavvi's and got this although my copy is no where close to be delivered.