John Wick: Chapter 3 - Parabellum (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Amazon Exclusive) [UK]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: September 16, 2019
Purchase link: Amazon UK
Price: £39.99
Note: With slipbox and coin. Per Amazon: "Exclusive to Amazon Including Gold coin, Metal Hotel Lobby Card and Slipcase Artwork."

CFBF615B-F00B-4EC5-A4A7-07818A82821C_jpeg.jpg

81C2W5aTTOL._SX342_.jpg
71rYSTWVRSL._SX385_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I was typing reply before you posted your post

You can still use desktop mode using built in chrome just click top 3 dots to access desktop mode
You don't need to download app

Nah that still don’t work for me. Was in desktop mode anyway. Clicked it again and took longer to load but same screen

Not sure if I'll be keeping my preorder in for this. The front of the steelbook is meh, and the back is really not for me. Weird looking dog portrait flying through space? The slipcover isnt that great either. It seems like all the steelbook designs are trying way too hard to be arty when they just need to show cool images of Keanu.

Reactions: BluSteel2012
Keeping this on pre order, prefer the zavvi coin but liking this coin also and the slip is better plus the lobby card

Happy about the steel too, love that front

Reactions: Scraggy
Prefer this slip to Zavvi’s but neither are worth £40. Nova’s will be clear winner for me (hopefully)

It’s a much better deal than the zavvi marvel boxes tbh

New 4K steelbooks are mostly £29.99 and for £10 extra you get a slip, gold coin and metal lobby card. I imagine the coin and card will be better quality of what was included in the marvel collectors box from zavvi and fingers crossed the slips are decent

I do think the zavvi version should be a few quid cheaper though due to no metal card

I’m assuming Target will have the same back artwork. Probably snag this along with Best Buy, definitely the Nova Lenticular.

Not sure if I'll be keeping my preorder in for this. The front of the steelbook is meh, and the back is really not for me. Weird looking dog portrait flying through space? The slipcover isnt that great either. It seems like all the steelbook designs are trying way too hard to be arty when they just need to show cool images of Keanu.
Agree. This is totally not my cup of tea.

Also, I thought this had sold out? It's currently in stock.

Maybe mass cancellations after the artwork reveal? :p

Agree. This is totally not my cup of tea.

Also, I thought this had sold out? It's currently in stock.

Maybe mass cancellations after the artwork reveal? :p

We all knew you wasn’t going to like it the second it was revealed ;)

Nah it didn’t sell out on amazon. Well maybe for a incredibly short while but it was available last month still when that £10 code was knocking around for using their app. Zavvis is though

Weird looking dog portrait flying through space?

:LOL: Yeah the back is a bit weird lol

Personally, I think the steel is pretty poor. Especially having re-released the first and finally getting a steel for the second in the UK with (kind of) matching artwork, we get this which is a completely different art style

Think Zavvi's definitely has the better slip and think the black coin looks more impressive than just the gold, but Amazon's lobby card is a nice touch. Not sure which one to keep

am unsure of this but like the idea they are going for (plus the colour scheme is appealing)

I want the extras however :)

will see how Zavvi's compared but I fully intend on getting Novamedia's lenti regardless...might be naughty and do a rare double dip for the same movie(to be fair I am still hunting down a replacement for my JW1 NM FS)