John Wick: Chapter 3 - Parabellum (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Amazon Exclusive) [UK]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: September 16, 2019
Purchase link: Amazon UK
Price: £39.99
Note: With slipbox and coin. Per Amazon: "Exclusive to Amazon Including Gold coin, Metal Hotel Lobby Card and Slipcase Artwork."

CFBF615B-F00B-4EC5-A4A7-07818A82821C_jpeg.jpg

81C2W5aTTOL._SX342_.jpg
71rYSTWVRSL._SX385_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
What was the amount of copies for this? It is still in stock. The Best Buy exclusive was 35K.
There are just so many different releases for this film and we haven't even got a pre-order date for Novamedia yet!!
I cancelled Zavvi's and got this although my copy is no where close to be delivered.
Amazon UK have 591 left in stock

steelbook is nice as well.. overall price is alright considering you get two high quality gimmicks, a 4k disc and a glossy steelbook...

The finish could be the best ever but if the artwork is crap and doesn’t represent the overall film then it will never matter at the end unfortunately

For me it’s about the entire package, things aren’t cheap these days and if it’s slipping in one place then it’s a no from me, I just can’t personally give them a sale for a lacking job as I’ll be just feeding the cycle

It looks like it comes from a film which is about a psychedelic acid trip

They had a £10 off a £40 order if you downloaded the Amazon assistant, although I had to get in touch with customer services to get it to work on this.
Ah see now £30 would have been alright for dual format and the extras

am thinking of cancelling mine now as there are many replica coincs/cards on ebay that look just as decent.
Might just go that route and wait out for Nova(though am so eager to do a John Wick Triple at home one night)

@paulboland and other recipients, i've not got mine yet, so can you confirm whether the extras are packaged separately like CineMuseum or within the release itself? thanks!

@paulboland and other recipients, i've not got mine yet, so can you confirm whether the extras are packaged separately like CineMuseum or within the release itself? thanks!
@steelmybeatingheart
Coin and Metal Lobby Card are in small resealable poly bags inside the steelbook itself

Amazon release Metal Lobby Card and Gold Coin inside the steelbook
Zavvi release Adjudicator Coin inside the steelbook

So if you hear something moving inside the steelbook it's the coin moving around

I'm keeping both coins and metal lobby card separate from the steelbook as the coins move about easily and might damage the inside of the steelbook over time

@steelmybeatingheart
Coin and Metal Lobby Card are in small resealable poly bags inside the steelbooks

Amazon release Metal Lobby Card and Gold Coin inside the steelbook
Zavvi release Adjudicator Coin inside the steelbook

So if you hear something moving inside the steelbook it's the coin moving around

very glad i cancelled both then. this is useless for sealed collectors lol :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Reactions: hatredhorror
Got mine today and WOW I love it!!! The coin and card are awesome, both so real
rock.gif
rock.gif
rock.gif
rock.gif
rock.gif
Steelbook is beautiful too, although the dog artwork on back is little bit ludicrous :rolleyes::hilarious:, but front and inside are perfect! Slip is pretty basic, but at least it´s glossy.

Overall love it!

Zavvi one should follow in next days, can´t wait for adjudicator coin
rock.gif
rock.gif

Do you like the artwork on Zavvi's slip? Much prefer Amazon slip. Really think the dog artwork works very well on the steel :D

At first I was like WTF on that Zavvi slip, but it start growing on me with in hand pics, so, yeah, I quite like it now :) but also prefer the amz one....

Reactions: lunazero
My copy still hasn’t arrived. I had a ‘it may be lost’ email from amazon so requested a refund and ordered another one with prime delivery for tomorrow, I could have waited to see if it arrived eventually but there always the risk of it selling out while I’m waiting (why the original was posted via Royal Mail in the first place is a mystery) if it turns up I’ll send it back

Reactions: hatredhorror
Got mine yesterday after the first one came with a bump on the spine, super easy returns with Amazon so well chuffed now. Really like the inside art, the colours with the metal are really cool, coin and lobby card are a nice touch too :naughty:
(dunno if there's a thread for this but if anybody wants my 50% off John Wick Hex code on the Epic Games store drop me a PM cos I won't use it :))