John Wick: Chapter 3 - Parabellum (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Amazon Exclusive) [UK]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: September 16, 2019
Purchase link: Amazon UK
Price: £39.99
Note: With slipbox and coin. Per Amazon: "Exclusive to Amazon Including Gold coin, Metal Hotel Lobby Card and Slipcase Artwork."

CFBF615B-F00B-4EC5-A4A7-07818A82821C_jpeg.jpg

81C2W5aTTOL._SX342_.jpg
71rYSTWVRSL._SX385_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Got mine today....slip is good....steelbook is very good...would have looked even better without the scratches all over the front. Looks like someones kitty cat had a go at it. Back is excellent....had to work on the front to hide some of the scratches..buffed it out and used a marker on it. Looks presentable now. Coin & card are top notch. Overall a very nice edition...hope no one else has issues with theirs!

I placed my ordered August 24th and I’m still ******* waiting on it. My cousin ordered on Sept 12 and received his today.

Are these numbered in any way? Just thought these would sell out, guess they must have printed quite a few copies.

Are these numbered in any way? Just thought these would sell out, guess they must have printed quite a few copies.
Not numbered
Zavvi edition is sold out shared print of the steelbook itself

Amazon have 452 left in stock
Once they sell out it will be gone like Zavvi

Just got mine in today! I love the card it's got some weight to it and I'm glad it's not like the plastic cards that came in the mini steelbooks. Comparing this steelbook to the target steelbook I noticed that this one is way more glossy that Target's. I'm very happy with this set, now I have to figure out how to get one of those adjudicator coins.

Reactions: Hereticz