John Wick: Chapter 3 - Parabellum (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Jun 13, 2013
Release date: September 16, 2019
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £39.99
Note: With slipbox and coin. The Exclusive Black Coin will be packaged inside the SteelBook case and the slipbox artwork will be different from the SteelBook artwork.

03B31859-CF10-4A0B-A1C9-F1211B5FFD57_jpeg.jpg

12154081-2094675804375059.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Missed the pre-order thanks to Gmail, didn't even get see the notification
They need to bring back inbox, Gmail is a piece of crap.

I have the same problem with my outlook account... and the weird thing, i still get notifications from them, but not the right stuff :( I can't believe i missed the pre order for this one... Hopefully, the amazon version will match up or do even better ( fingers crossed )

I contacted Novamedia and asked them would they be doing a premium edition for part 3.

Here is my reply........

Hi. Thank you for contacting us. We'll release <John Wick 3> Steelbook as our exclusive edition :) Thanks.

• Thanks
Reactions: milky
I got a email from zavvi for the 1st two no problems but got no email for that edition. Very very strange and I usually get any emails for any steelbooks they are doing. Now that is weird. So I'll be getting the 1st two but won't be able to get the 3rd one...... Hopefully best buy or one of the European sites will be doing the 3rd one.

• Haha
Reactions: Shayid
I always get a steelbook notification but about 4 hours after live time

I check here or their twitter. Only way I get the news

I never get notifications for their steelbooks... they're quite happy to send me dozens of "is this what you were looking for?" emails every bloody week though. :bored:
Yeah I never get anything from them regarding what i might want to order :oohyeah::whistle: but get loads of those emails :rofl::rofl:
I always get a steelbook notification but about 4 hours after live time

I check here or their twitter. Only way I get the news
Have to check here mate:notworthy::thumbs: Normally have everything that I need to know, even if I'm a little late and hoping it's still in stock :rofl::oohyeah:

• Haha
  • Thanks
Reactions: Noodles and Flloydo
I usually get steelbook alert pre order emails from Zavvi a few min after going live

Zavvi have not though sent pre order alert emails recently last one was on May 20th

I get Twitter alerts from other sources and advance info of releases from HDN threads and other web forums