John Wick: Chapter 3 - Parabellum (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Jun 13, 2013
Release date: September 16, 2019
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £39.99
Note: With slipbox and coin. The Exclusive Black Coin will be packaged inside the SteelBook case and the slipbox artwork will be different from the SteelBook artwork.

03B31859-CF10-4A0B-A1C9-F1211B5FFD57_jpeg.jpg

12154081-2094675804375059.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Amazon has stock same steelbook but different slip and coin

View attachment 441489
much prefer this slip AND you get two little extras not just one, so think I'll cancel my Zavvi order - horrid slip there even by my non-standard tastes

plus, the coins can be found on ebay for £13 so might just pic up the extras down the line

unless anyone else wants my order for the Zavvi one - at cost + postage from me to them(recorded/tracked only) - PM me before release else I'll let it cancel

Last edited:
finally stopped prevaricating and cancelled this last week. :) may also cancel the amazon, but at least that has additional extras. not even a huge fan of the steel, but just can't stand that slipcover.

help me, NovaMedia, you're my only hope. :watch:

finally stopped prevaricating and cancelled this last week. :) may also cancel the amazon, but at least that has additional extras. not even a huge fan of the steel, but just can't stand that slipcover.

help me, NovaMedia, you're my only hope. :watch:
nova changed the artwork:
front side: amazon slipcover artwork
back side: zavvi slipcover artwork
:naughty: